Xe-straight 6 Into Ke55 Help

johnycaps

Members dont see this ad

It'd be alright for burnouts :y: but no good around corners..

The Corolla weighs around half of the weight of the XE. Would go alright around in circles... think and research before you turn any bolts mate. And some photos of the two cars may be good, haha.

Dan

anythings possible :y:

what do you want out of the project though?

do you have the resources to do most of it it yourself?

how much do you want to spend on the project?

it could end up anything from an unreliable expensive dodgy thrash car worth nothing

to a decently built strong burnout car.

i don't no what i wont out of it

i was originally going to sell the ke55 standard but couldnt find a buyer....even on this forum..lol?

and the xe falcon i was going to sell or put in the tip, so i was just checking if its worth it

i really didnt want to spend allot on it, I'm a 1st year apprentice mechanic so moneys not rollin in and ive got the resources and a bit of knowledge ( only a bit :y: ), i didnt want to spend heaps, and it would probably be a allot stuffin around to get it on the road, safely......but what do you guys think from experience?

price? worth it? good? no good? buyer for the corolla? buyer for the xe ? ahah..

I'd snap up the XE if it were in WA

Don't bother with this conversion mate. If your budgets tight and your looking for a cheap burnout car just grab a 302 powered falc or something, hell even a 289 would do, just lock the diff and have some fun...

That'd actually be a better conversion for you to attempt, 302 into XE :y: