chrisandliz

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is odd... definately import though... 4 door sprinter sedan with a 1.5... 5K? Did you see the front end? Did it have recessed headlights or the TE style flush mount ones... Check out the C-pillar it has the vent running alongside the chrome strip instead of the normal '70 vent. And thats the first time I've seen tail lights that wouldn't be interchangable with all the other *E7* series..

weird.

Teddy.... where are you teddy.....

Edited by 7shades

but it looks to have normal ke70 steel wheels and it has the sprinter on the boot, its definatly a toyota and not a ford/mazda, might be some dodgy thing like i read about some guys in other countries putting mercedes fronts and backs onto HQ holdens, who know what it is

Its a ford meteor/Mazda familia. Look up some pictures and see for yourself!!

While they would fit they are not KE70 rims. They're just Mazda steelies.

I have to agree with everyone else and say it's just a Corolla from somewhere else in the world.

It could have either a 5K or 3A-U, both of which are 1.5l

Looking at the boot on the right hand side, those badges look very similar to the period [TOYOTA] badge.

The rear lights, even with the angle on the side still have the E7 look to them, plus some countries did get the metal centre plate lights

it was a rolla for sure, just looked werid ;)

there was a "TOYOTA" badge too.

i was just wondering if any one could tell me "more" info than i can get from the badging.

and if i see it again i'll flag them down.

from the back/side view i got. "stoping at the lights" it had the early model front.

Other things that aren't on a normal KE70 are the rear fixed qtr window isn't a complete triangle, the rear vent is in a differant location and is a differant size and there normally isn't a chrome strip at the base of the boot lid.

Tho you do get people who like to take badges from other car companies and stick them on their cars...