What Would You Add To Your Car

SoulSearcher

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had the Money there would be lots i would do to my AE71.

But some things i will be doing over time include:

- Replacing the diff (Have a diff out of another AE71. Old one buggered so not drivable)

- Racing seats (For front only as it has no back seat anymore)

- 4 Point harness'

- Full Rollcage

- Paint job

- Fixing Rust Patches

- Building trailer to drive it to race meetings

- Monster Tacho

- CLEANING INTERIOR!!!

Out of all these i am planning on doing them all unless circumstances change. But it will happen over a period of a few years.

But here is the wish list:

- Semi-Slick Advan Rubber

- Engine Conversion (Thinking 1G-GTE Twin Turbo or a Rover V8. Either better than 4A-C.)

- Replacing Wheels

- 2.5" exhaust system coming out in front of the back wheel

- LSD or welded Diff.

Any or all of these On my Car would be really good but as with any wish list wont happen.

Cheers.

Jake.

Heated/Massager seats and dash lights that change colour as the revs get higher ie white when in normal rev ranges then yellow when they pick up a bit then red once you are in the redline.

I like you idea!

How about. Door handles that detect who you are, and if your installed in the computer then it unlocks the doors, then adjusts your seat, turns the lights on (at night), welcomes you (saying your name) then starts the car (available with automatic only) all this in a KE70. That would be good.

*In a soft toned half sexy voice*(whilst the seat is adjusting and engine is starting) Good evening Mr ******, the time is 7:46pm, there will be light winds predicted tonight with a possible shower in the evening, you 3 text and 1 voice message - would you like to hear (stops for your reply), have a safe trip***

LOL

A smoke screen/ oilslick setup to get rid of annoying tailgaters.

A 30mm chain gun on the front to wipe out all the dickheads that tend to pull out in front of me, assuming that because my car looks little and old it must be slow.

:P

A cone of silence above the drivers seat, for when the kids start whinging/fighting.

Also a flux capacitor combined with a "Mr. Fusion" home energy generator to avoid having to pay fuel bills, and to also ensure I will never be late to wherever I am going.

:hmm:

Edited by Felix

assuming that because my car looks little and old it must be slow.

I hate that. Like there are two lanes at the traffic lights and you watch all the cars line up behind the car beside you, it makes you think that they think your car is old and slow. GRRR.

a flux capacitor

I almost inquired about that in a for sale thread last night. Someone posted "Most Parts Available".

My Hardtop would look good with a Flux Capacitor. :P

I hate that. Like there are two lanes at the traffic lights and you watch all the cars line up behind the car beside you, it makes you think that they think your car is old and slow. GRRR.

That makes me laugh, as my car is quicker off the line than the majority of other cars out there. :P

then starts the car (available with automatic only)

i have a remote engine start feature in my alarm, i just haven't finished wiring it in yet. my car is manual.

its meant to be wired in a way that it will only let you do the remote engine start function if you turn off the engine via the turbo timer function (hence it knows its not in gear).