Changing From Cable 2 Hydrualic Clutch

blonka

hey, ive recently put a 4age with a t50 box in2 my ke35, and ive run in2 a issue with the mastercylinder/clutch pedal

i don't know how to get the clutch pedal to pick up the mastercylinder.

how have people done this before on there ke3#? mounting, changing pedal etc

pics would be a great help, thanks

Members dont see this ad

just did one to, the standard pedal box in tne 30/55 has a hole cut in it with bolts top and bottom (they are to short but in the right spots) i just drilled a hole in the firewall, extended those 2 bolts, and stuffed an ae71 clutch master cyl in there, then (after 30 seconds with a tape measure) welded a bracket on the standard 30/55 pedal box to take an ae71 cluch pedal, just lined up the pin for the master cyl with the hole on the face of the pedal box, the measuring part told me how far back towards the firewall to set it

stuffed if i know how the speedo cable hole thing works

some of the 30/55 have the speedo cable come thru the fire wall where the master cylinder sits the hole is already there. the others have the speedo cable come thru in another spot so there is no hole for the clutch master

with ravens one you would have to be careful that the throw of the pedal is to short, (i e the master clinder doesn't get pushed in anough)

i made a plate to move the pushing point to where the spring hole is, so it makes the throw alot longer.

post-1114-1173327947_thumb.jpg