March 13, 200719 yr comment_168022 I've read the build up on that TE27 off the Toyota 3TC forum. Awesome piece of machinery. Report
March 13, 200719 yr comment_168036 that white celica is let down by the big sticker on the bonner :D otherwise they're all *drool* Report
March 14, 200719 yr comment_168042 ...the big sticker on the bonner :yes: LOL!! :D There is an R where the T should be in that statement... Its kinda suggestive!! Sif Celica... Give me that TE27 any day of the week!! Report
March 14, 200719 yr comment_168048 I've read the build up on that TE27 off the Toyota 3TC forum. Awesome piece of machinery. what engine is in it Raven ? Report
March 14, 200719 yr comment_168051 Its running an F20C out of a Honda S2000. (2 Litre Motor) 120HP per litre anyone? *droolz* Report
March 14, 200719 yr comment_168073 Its...a....f@$king....HONDA....motor!!! Jesus christ, what a disgrace!! :D :yes: Report
March 14, 200719 yr comment_168075 whatever, it makes soo much NA power goodness. i thought that honda motors spin the other way, does this mean he has used the gearbox and diff too? Report
March 14, 200719 yr comment_168077 S2000 engines are really, really awesome, don't get me wrong.. I'm just a purist at heart, thats all... :D Report
March 14, 200719 yr comment_168080 No, Honda changed the way the engine rotated a while back now. So its the same as every other normal engine out there :D Report
March 14, 200719 yr comment_168114 OMG those cars (paticularly the rolla) are absolutely sexual! that orange beast looks pretty much how i want mine too look. I'm spewin he did it first though. Report
March 14, 200719 yr comment_168165 if i was a guy, I'd have ..... well....... a chubby.... they're GORGEOUS!!!!!!! :D Report
March 14, 200719 yr comment_168168 if i was a guy, I'd have ..... well....... a chubby.... they're GORGEOUS!!!!!!! :yes: :D Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now