Gavclassic Non Toyota Rides

Gavclassic

Members dont see this ad
Love the RX4. :n:

2x (the blue one) ;) :jamie:

never gone much on the trims though, thank god mine never had them.

What do they have in them??

and hang on........how come the 73 sedan has a pointy nose??? New front or, just wrong plates!?? :wub:

Edited by Taz_Rx

This may seem like a silly question but the mini is that a series 3, as there are a few things i havent seen on a s 1 round nose. The bonnet vents and the bars are a little different from the 63 that the guy next door owns.

All hail gavclassic on all his weapons they are sick.

stu.

2x (the blue one) ;) :jamie:

never gone much on the trims though, thank god mine never had them.

What do they have in them??

and hang on........how come the 73 sedan has a pointy nose??? New front or, just wrong plates!?? :wub:

The RX 4 is a 12/73 sold new in 74, it was the first of the 13b models. I was the second owner, the car had travelled just 32,000 miles.

This may seem like a silly question but the mini is that a series 3, as there are a few things i havent seen on a s 1 round nose. The bonnet vents and the bars are a little different from the 63 that the guy next door owns.

All hail gavclassic on all his weapons they are sick.

stu.

The mini was originally a 66 model Deluxe, it now runs full Cooper S running gear including a turbo charged 1330 motor. The bonnet vents are VH Commodore, helps to get rid of the ubder bonnet heat. I finnished building this one about 15 years ago.

what a collection! very nice cars.. :jamie:

oh and this maybe a silly question: how come most cars on the 70's don't have a left hand side rear view mirrors? i ask this because back in my country, most cars have them as standard. sorry if this is off-topic :wub:

beaut old school cars u have there mate . hmm i wonder what ur wife gonna say about this ??!!!! lolol

The novelty has worn of a bit, but as long as they don't clutter up the front yard she's ok. She's had a few cars herself including an 4AGE AE 86 Sprinter, KE 55 Coupe, KE 17 SL Sprinter ( pictured) and she's still got a Harry Potter 105E Ford Anglia.

post-834-1177488256_thumb.jpg