My 7k Conversion Done (running)

ke70 kid

hey guys,

just got the 7k in and running, (yeeewwww!) hahaha. it was probably one of the easiest and quickest conversions ever! A bit pissed off that th 7k box didnt fit though! anyways 4k 5 speed will have to do. all in alll though it is a relatively hassle free, engine for my little ke70.... I'm STOKED! hahahaha.

here are some pics

post-3045-1177737268_thumb.jpg post-3045-1177737597_thumb.jpg post-3045-1177737822_thumb.jpg

P.S i saw some flared guards on ebay, but when i had enough funds saved up to buy them they were gone, anybody know where i can get some to suit ke70 reasonably cheap?

cheers guys,

yani

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey man,

its not registered at this point hopefully in the next couple of days, but i have started it up and it runs like a gem. so i havent actually driven it on the road legally yet but is coming along nicely, it sounds tough. getting some suspension work and hopefully a set of volks tonight...

Hey Mate

Did the sump need any changes to fit onto the ke70 engine cross member?

Ted

gday Ted,

nah, well, the sump didnt need any modification to fit into the 4k xmember, but the problem for us was the steering rack pinion is hitting the sump which makes the steering real stiff, and it sets off a vibration throughout the whole car... we are going to just knock the sump in a bit around the pinion, and that should be apples dude. :S

I also got it registered today and she pulls very nicely. took it for a long drive and got the hang of it, she's a beast.

i can't wait to get my lowered kings in, with some 15" volks it will look tough. i will keep you posted on the project.

Edited by ke70 kid

• 4 months later...