September 19, 200719 yr comment_198829 Be f@$ked if you break this one, You getting the front wheels to match? Report
September 19, 200719 yr Author comment_198838 Maybe, I need to make up my mind on what i want to do with the front brakes. Rear disc's are 320mm and front are 270mm so i want to upgrade the front but i don't know what to go for. Report
September 19, 200719 yr comment_198858 Let's hope the diff graveyard doesn't have to grow anymore, there can't be many plots left. What brand of caliper do RT142's run? If there's nothing that bolts up, I'd be looking at getting some XT130 struts and going the peug hilux option. Either that or I might be able to have a custom RX7 braket made up when I get some AE86 ones duplicated. Report
September 19, 200719 yr Author comment_198860 Girlock crap. They look like the ones that fook had on that ke55 pinky ? Report
September 20, 200719 yr comment_199073 Damn...and you still have masses of wheel arch to fill. LoL Report
September 20, 200719 yr Author comment_199077 Yeah, The tires are way to small for the rims, 185's on a 8 inch rim :P I can't get dads rims on that are on his pajero, Tire's are too fat and the rims don't fit over my brakes. 205's will be on soon. Report
September 22, 200719 yr Author comment_199287 Got my tail shaft made up, Drive line is the place that did it and they are the biggest bullshitters i have ever talked to, I ask for my original shaft to be shortened 20mm and the pajero flange welded on, They said yep $200 and its done. When i went to pick it up and they said they don't know if its been shorten 20mm WTF ? They wanted me to take the whole car in and well I'm not doing that but anyway it fits. Car drives great but the tires scrub out, flaring here i come. Does "other" things very well too. Report
September 22, 200719 yr comment_199299 Like dropping dirty big skids you flaming bogan LOL, Des has more respect for the environment than to burn rubber.. Report
September 22, 200719 yr comment_199311 lOl. Speaking of rubber, hows that stack of tires behind your shed, gone yet?? Edited September 22, 200719 yr by JiP_01 Report
September 22, 200719 yr Author comment_199312 LOL, Des has more respect for the environment than to burn rubber.. Thats right :P lOl. Speaking of rubber, hows that stack of tires behind your shed, gone yet?? Dwindling quick, Good year gives me NEW tires cheap as so i can't complain. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now