Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Storey Of A Skank, A Hardtop Ke55

Featured Replies

all black with cream inserts

  • Replies 204
  • Views 94.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

**UPDATE**

My Dash ATM

 

post-1158-1179283569_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1179283590_thumb.jpg

 

And whats going in today. As you can see i'm only gonna be pulling this dash appart once. This is what i've been collecting for all these months.

post-1158-1179283605_thumb.jpg

  • Author

**UPDATENESS**

 

So today i pulled the dash out, replaced it with a new one, stuck in the air con ducting and some of the 81 KE55 bits.

 

post-1158-1179303760_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1179303773_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1179303790_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1179303814_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1179303849_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1179303863_thumb.jpg

Here's the ducting.

post-1158-1179303892_thumb.jpg

Now here is where it doesn't line up?? I think I'm missing a part. The sad thing is i have two whole sets at the moment and both don't have this part.

post-1158-1179303910_thumb.jpg

I was confused while re-assembling the air-con cause it turned out that I had two spare parts that didn't go anywhere and another part that makes it a "Third". I think that one came from a car at the wreckers which its air-con hasn't been taken.

post-1158-1179304036_thumb.jpg

New Dash

post-1158-1179303938_thumb.jpg

AIR CON!!!

post-1158-1179303956_thumb.jpg

Complete

post-1158-1179303996_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1179304012_thumb.jpg

Armor-All'd!!

post-1158-1179304056_thumb.jpg

 

I even tried starting her after 3 or so weeks and she started. :cool:

Go Jon

:cool:

  • Author

Okay, so in the last pic you see that i haven't put the console back. There is a reason...

 

I'm not sure what its called, but on the shifter the little orange indicator which tells you what gear your in was faded. So i pulled it apart and painted that part.

 

post-1158-1179370219_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1179370234_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1179370251_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1179370270_thumb.jpg

And hey presto. DONE. Looks a thousand times better.

post-1158-1179370284_thumb.jpg

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

Okay since Rollaclub disapeared last week my last post had disapeared too.

 

So here it is again. I was testing the bumpers that I bought from Scott (ROL-110).

post-1158-1187068345_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1187068331_thumb.jpg

Now today I put on my new headlights :wink:

post-1158-1187068373_thumb.jpg

I'm hopefully going to get this car on the road soon so that I can have work done on Lolla.

  • Author

Well here we go. Yesterday I got the new headlights and this morning I got my new XENON CONVERSION KIT. So hopefully I'll have it in soon.

 

post-1158-1187153800_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1187153817_thumb.jpg

 

I can't wait. Although i don't wear glasses, i have difficulty seeing at night, so I hope this will shed some light. :wink:

Edited by JiP_01

I think every one has difficulty seeing at night.

I find if i eat lots of carrots I can see in the dark :wink:

I find it even worse if there is a car headding towards me. I'm blinded by its headlights that I can't see the road.

 

I've always found the trick to not being blinded by headlights is to not look at them (even though it's human nature). Look to the left of the road, and use the white line on the shoulder as guidance, thus avoiding as much glare as possible

Thanks guys for all your comments.

 

Today i visited the Land Of Corolla's.

 

post-1158-1179211925_thumb.jpg

 

I picked up a new front seat. Now all thats left is re-trimming. Anyone with ideas?? All black or that Cream with alittle black, like head rests??

 

post-1158-1179211943_thumb.jpg

 

Man that place looks cool, if only all wreckers were like that !

Dare I ask what your xenon conversion kit set you back?

back to your interior question...

Black carets

black package tray

black console

black seatbelts

black dash

 

Cream doorcards

cream seats with a smallish black insert or black stripe

cream headliner

cream kick panels

 

 

Substitution;

instead of black inserts or stripes you could with body color (orange?) stripes or black inserts with body color stripes in the cream seats.

the white/black contrast gives it an old '60s American musclecar look

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.