May 22, 200719 yr comment_178310 further west members..i'm assuming that was refering to me ...haha . i'll be there...can't wait.. darn fuel prices on the rise again.. Report
May 22, 200719 yr comment_178433 .. darn fuel prices on the rise again.. That's why we drive corollas ;) Edited May 22, 200719 yr by webers4x48 Report
May 23, 200719 yr comment_178451 yeah but having a limiter at 7700 rpm kinda throws the old feul ecconemy out the door. and when it sits on a 100 reving at 3400.. well mine does anyway.. but yeah should be a fun day.. i havent been on one of these before. Report
May 23, 200719 yr Author comment_178496 stop your whining! My vs gets shithouse economy compared to the rolla... I managed 10ks per litre no matter how hard I flogged my car! The rolla just didnt care how I drove it! Stu, oh wise one, you are correct... wont be driving the rolla at all... have already started pulling the beast to bits! Report
May 23, 200719 yr comment_178569 yeah, i'll agree with nobbler to the fuel economy. driving an el falcon for a few months, i was getting 9kms per liter, driving like a grandma ;) if i went hard, i'd be lucky to get 7.5km/L :bash: the rolla is getting about 13 atm. Report
May 24, 200719 yr comment_178596 hey guys looks like i can't make it, i'll be in sa then. Some women failed to give way to bianca's mr2, so now i have to drive her daewoo across so she has a car while mr2's being sorted. Report
May 24, 200719 yr comment_178636 hmmm that's tight clown, your mrs doesn't seem to have a lot of luck with cars. Report
May 24, 200719 yr comment_178661 Centrelink is funding my participation this weekend. I'll see you slappers there! :D Report
May 24, 200719 yr comment_178663 11am meet up at Northland is too late for me. My plans have changed I have to be at Winton raceway with my cousins for the historic races. My cousin that lives in Wodonga has a potential buyer lined up for the AE82, so I hopefully come home with no car. I put a brand new battery in the keto thisevening and she starts and idles like a dream:) Report
May 24, 200719 yr comment_178685 11am meet up at Northland is too late for me. My plans have changed I have to be at Winton raceway with my cousins for the historic races. My cousin that lives in Wodonga has a potential buyer lined up for the AE82, so I hopefully come home with no car. I put a brand new battery in the keto thisevening and she starts and idles like a dream:) hmmm, u suk!!! gl with the sale with the 82 mate Report
May 25, 200719 yr Author comment_178816 Ahh well... sounds the goods anyway Paul... will catch you at the next event! Benny boy! Good to see your coming... will have to update the list! its getting bigger! Well, I will be the token Commo driver for the cruise... you get that, at least I will be making it to the run! VEry much looking forward to the run, as much for the run itself as to catch up with everyone! Jarrad Report
May 25, 200719 yr comment_178822 Well according to the weather man its going to be sunshine and a lovely day so hope that the turn out will be good. can't wait to catch up with everyone. Report
May 25, 200719 yr comment_178839 jarrad, you can bring up the rear with the dunnydore so ya don't slow us down heheheheh :D Report
May 26, 200719 yr comment_178844 stop your whining! My vs gets shithouse economy compared to the rolla... I managed 10ks per litre no matter how hard I flogged my car! The rolla just didnt care how I drove it!Stu, oh wise one, you are correct... wont be driving the rolla at all... have already started pulling the beast to bits! I can't belive some people that drive 4`s or 6`s and whinge about the price of fuel, your making me think about it and i drive a v8 :D Thats why i have a classic 4cyl so i can afford to do these runs, even though i missed the cccv run. The new sway bar totally changed the old girl so much safer and twisties rock now!! Pull the 20v engine out and check the crank etc. i may be able to help with a good price on bits. I have just been shopping and got like 20 snags and some bread, when webers calls we`ll get a bit more. Can`t wait promising to be a good day. stu. Edited May 26, 200719 yr by kickn5k Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now