May 26, 200719 yr comment_178850 is anyone after those 82 parts i mentioned earlier? if not i wont bring em, just let us know what u want and ill bring it, all is free, except the gze rocker covers, there 30 Report
May 26, 200719 yr Author comment_178970 Chief, if you read this beforehand, can you bring the grill along? Not sure if made it clear that I was chasing it? Ta... Well, it is hear! The run of the... well, month? haha... Its looking like it will be the biggest Rollaclub/VIC event to date! can't wait! Ok, I am buying some drinks on the way to throw in the esky, and some snags and burgers... should keep us fed... wel, not all of us, just the ones thgat forget and have to eat something! don't want people starving! I might even wash the Commo for ya Cam! And yes, I will be bringin up the rear for a bit... I will have the biggest, and slowest car on the run! Auto is playing up! Sunshine it is for the day, it looks great outside and if it was anything like yesterday things are gonna be sweet! Well. I don't have much more to say, except I have finally updated the list! Its looking good! If you are going to be late for a meet point departure (remember to get there before the posted times!) then give me a call on 0400843198... may as well shove that into your phonebook anyway! Will see you on the road! Jarrad Report
May 26, 200719 yr Author comment_178971 Confirmed: Webers Kinckn Pozman NOBBLER GZE82 MRMOPARMAN dfunkt Sheqel Butty Shown Interest: Rollla Clown (can't make it) Paul (can't make it) And from TC.org we have, (not sure who has confirmed etc) BlindKidSeeks (Coming) Twincamslam (maybe) bway OSO-DVS GTI-TRD High Roller GTIRKT dorifto Limmy Ok, so thats the list! Will be good to see who can make it! Jarrad Report
May 27, 200719 yr Author comment_179056 WELL! Where do I satrt??? Bloody great day, awesome weather... bar the wind... great cars and sweet roads! It only took me an hour to get home and that was a suprise... Well, thankyou to Webers, kickn, and "the missus" for the hospitality and the BBQ... also, thankyou to all that made the run! WOuldnt have been the same without you! Will have another post later on! Jarrad Report
May 27, 200719 yr comment_179065 i think the award for "best rolla" goes to jarrad for his blue "AE WTF!" one more pic Report
May 27, 200719 yr Author comment_179068 Thankyou thankyou... I would like to thank.... lol! Yes yes, my, ahh, rolla was a little different to my normal mode of transport! Report
May 27, 200719 yr comment_179069 hopefully back to its glory soon a big :D to all who organised the event. was good to see a vic event turn out so good Edited May 27, 200719 yr by GZE82 Report
May 27, 200719 yr comment_179071 hey amen to that mate awesome day!!! thanks to all involved for orgainising it. well i'm glad you got home in an hour took me 3.. but it was good to meet all of you that i didn't know prior to today.. see yas all again next time for sure Report
May 27, 200719 yr comment_179073 What a turnout :) ! I can't wait to come visit you guys again for the next apollo bay / type run :D Report
May 27, 200719 yr comment_179078 Thanks to everyone for coming and making the day what it was. Hope to see everyone soon. stu. Report
May 27, 200719 yr comment_179088 Three cheers for a wicked event!!! :D Thanks to all that attended. I hope everyone enjoyed the day. I certainly did :( It was awesome to catch up with some old faces and very exciting to meet some new ones. I hope to see a turn-out like that again :) Thanks also to Stew and Jarrad for helping me organize the cruise... couldn't have done it without you guys :y: Thanks to GZE82 as well for getting the tc.org boys to come along and for the photos. They look great :y: Can't wait for the next one. Cheers, Leigh Report
May 28, 200719 yr comment_179163 twas indeed an awesome day had, including driving from 9:30am til 10:00pm :D now the hunt begins for some decent western roads... cheers webers and kickn5k for the tour of the south east. Report
May 28, 200719 yr comment_179182 Damn, shattered i couldn't make it. Didn't even sell the AE82 yet (next weekend the same bloke may buy it). The historics at Winton were awsome though. I'll make a thread soon on a Formula 3 car powered by a mighty 3K engine which i saw, to make up for my lack of attendence. Report
May 28, 200719 yr Author comment_179184 That will certainly make up for it mate! Sounds like you had a great day as well! I have uploaded all of the footage I have... some of it is bloody sweet! Will put some of it up tonight if I get a chance! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now