Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maybe I'm Going To Buy This Ae86

Featured Replies

I have found a AE86 here in norway for sale, and its NICE

has gone as a rally car for about 2-3 years

4A-GE engine with modefied / changed top? about 170hp on the wheels

no chairs, etc inside the car

selholm dogshift gearbox with 5 or 6 gears, I don't remember..

4,85 diff, yellow koni suspensions, big brembo brakes on the front, also changed the rear brakes

2 doors, look like a sedan?

I think it's a AE86 GTS?

If I'm buying this, I'm gonna work on it the whole winter here, and make it PERFECT for next season

it need some work, new paint, change the front spoiler, etc, everything I need I will get with the car

also an extra 4A-GE engine, and maybe a T50 gearbox?

changed the complete driveline to a TRD one i think

 

here are some pictures:

Soon my new AE86

 

:D :party: :party:

Nice, I'm impressed!

 

Keep the current gearbox, if the previous owner has done their homework, the ratio's will be better for rally than a TRD box. TRD gearboxs are best suited to track cars. Diff ratio is a good one, too.

 

Good luck!

very nice.

 

Pitty about the rust, I guess all the salt they put on the roads over there will do that to them though.

 

meget hyggelig. Pitty om det rust , JEG formodning alle salt de oppføre det veien over der ville gjøre det å seg skjønt.

Check out those brakes. Yeah man. Nice one.

 

Craig

  • Author

I buyed the car yesterday, got it 3 hours ago :D

It's not driveable yet, I have to fix the selholm dogshift box and change the battery / dynamo? ( doesn't know if that's the word, if not, the thing mounted on the engine to recharge the battery )

After that I will buy a new front-bumper, maybe a rear-bumper? buy new back-lights because they're missing a paint job the get it look like a 'NEW' AE86 GT-APEX, black and white, maybe ask some stores about putting theyr logo on if I will get like tires, rims or other products I need from them

It's only about 5 AE86 on the road here in norway, the rest are only rally cars

was paying 45 000 NOK (about 5625 US Dollars ) for the car, to get it on the road with regular license plates it will cost me about 23 000 NOK ( 1875 US Dollars )

 

-David

sweet. send some pics our way 'ay

Very nice. Should be lots of fun.

I wish we got your 240 km/h speedometers. Not that I could even get close to those speeds. :sad:

  • Author

Yeah, I've got the 240km/h speedometer, but the tacho only goes to 8000 rpm :\

So I'll need to change it because the engine is good for 11000rpm :D :unsure:

Edited by David

you don't...you buy the parts and build it....its like $11K USD for the parts...then you gotta get the block and the rest of the gear....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.