August 19, 200818 yr comment_269183 Damn, gotta say that graph looks like you've got a driveable car, close to linear power delivery, and over 200kw before 5000rpm lol! What'd the tuner say about the taper off? I would have thought the peak flow of the GT2871 should get a little more up top. Must be bloody fast off the line with 4.11's Got enough traction for a decent 1/4 mile run yet? Report
August 20, 200818 yr Author comment_269218 Damn, gotta say that graph looks like you've got a driveable car, close to linear power delivery, and over 200kw before 5000rpm lol! What'd the tuner say about the taper off? I would have thought the peak flow of the GT2871 should get a little more up top. Must be bloody fast off the line with 4.11's Got enough traction for a decent 1/4 mile run yet? Hi mate, the tuner said that with a set of cams the power wouldn't taper off like it does, but when you drive the car it doesn't feel like its tapering off it just pulls hard all the way to rev limiter. I have a mate who has an SR in a ke35 and he made 270kw on 20psi with cams and he is running the same turbo, Paul who tuned the car said that there was no point pushing more boost into the turbo as it wasn't making much more power after 18psi , but with cams he said i could get another 30kw easy atw. :sob: Hey mark, sorry mate i meant Pulse Racing :wink: Report
September 2, 200818 yr Author comment_272086 Hi guys, I know its not a rolla but I'm so happy with my new run around that i just wanted to share my joy :jamie: Some people hate them, but i love it ! :P 1990 Lancer GSR Report
September 2, 200818 yr comment_272118 is that the same 1.8 from the next shape GSR Lancer, minus the tubbie and 4wd? Report
September 3, 200818 yr Author comment_272332 Its running a 4G61 which is a 1.6L Twin Cam smaller version of the VR4, yes an evo motor nearly fits straight in but i can't afford to spend much on this car cause I'm broke ! :P so ill slowly modify but nothing drastic just small DIY mods. I must admit that these little lancers are a pleasure to drive and are built realy well, it has big brake rotors for a small hatch 260mm all round as well as big calipers even on the rear. JDM models came out with a turbo 4G61's and also FWD or 4WD in japan and NZ mainly in the sedan varient which is a rare model called the Mirage CYBORG like the one they did up in zoom magazine a while back. Possible future mods - Lower 2 inche's - Tints - Exhust - Cold air intake - Cross drilled rotors and new pads - Small system/ central locking/ Alarm - Suspension mods Edited September 3, 200818 yr by radrollaz Report
October 14, 200817 yr comment_281618 So when is this beast getting cams done? hahaha how's it going Micky? hitting the track soon? Mark Report
October 15, 200817 yr comment_281646 easily the nicest ke30 ive ever seen. love this car. keep up the good work ay :P cheers Report
October 15, 200817 yr comment_281780 Ye I use to have one I loved it use to handle so good in the hills you could go full throttle from the entrance to the exit of the corner that the best thing about FWD But it was slow tho lol I had full exhaust extractors K&N filter bigger throttle body and other little bits and pieces and only made 70rwkw :P thos side skirts were only on 4 a week btw Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now