Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Are These?

Featured Replies

What are these wheels and where do you get them? can you buy them from any tyre store?

post-485-1182036080_thumb.jpg

Not sure what brand in particular those ones are, but that design are called Superlites

 

Koenig "rewind" are pretty easy to find at most tyre dealers. You *may* have trouble finding them in your stud pattern but don't quote me on that. I've only seen them in 4x114.3 and 4x100 is all...

Edited by 7shades

post-2860-1182055026_thumb.jpgthey are some brand of watanabe... good luck getting em.. for under 2 or so grand in australia... i have 15x8 superlites on my 70 which are sorta similar... ring ajps.. they are a grang or so for a new set..
post-2860-1182055165_thumb.jpgheres a better poic.. there are many types of superlites.. the shit ones and the good ones...

Seems like AJPS is overpriced.

 

As far as I recall, Superlites sell for around $200 per rim straight from the manufacturer in Adelaide.

 

I'd say you got ripped off Paulie.

^^ lol i doidnt get mine from ajps.. i got em off a mate... ajps can get the lighter racing version of the supelite which is what i have... 200 would be for the shit superlites mate...

^^ lol i doidnt get mine from ajps.. i got em off a mate... ajps can get the lighter racing version of the supelite which is what i have... 200 would be for the shit superlites mate...

 

I believe you didn't specify which version, whether its road or race. Maybe you should've made your intial post a little clearer as to not lead people off-track :)

 

Cheers

Raven

performance super lites come in a GTR version which is allot lighter , i think the spokes are carved out or something

this thread should be framed.

not only did raven post something of use, so did casey. I'm in shock!

some good info in here

cheers, andrew

When I was shopping around for Performance Superlites, I was told the racing versions simply had a steel plate insert where the wheel bolts to the hub. Supposably to give the bolt area more strength, and to comply with regulations in regards to acceptable wheels for use in motor racing.

All the quotes I got for 15" Superlites were $205 per wheel. Custom made to your size and offset that you require.

 

No mention was made about the racing versions being lighter however. I'm not calling anyone a liar, but it may be that the salesman forgot to mention that small detail to me.

Edited by kangaroosa

  • Author

Those konig rewinds look alright. any idea if the widths available? And price?

Edited by decoop

^^ I think the rewinds come in 7"x14" @ 13.32lbs weight in silver centre or graphite centre and also a 15" version with the same styles but @ a a more obese weight of 15lbs. correct me if I'm wrong peoples, lol :)

 

EDIT: I think they are also priced @ around $250AUD per rim, again, correct me if I'm wrong

Edited by lock-it

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.