Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Random Photo Thread

Featured Replies

here's some from me.. :y:

 

view from top?

post-779-1183195956_thumb.jpg

 

our masterpice! :dance:

post-779-1183196039_thumb.jpg

post-779-1183196145.jpg

Edited by deri2k3

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

Well, this morning at around 2am, while at work, I decided to go outside and take some pictures of the garden. I know what your thinking, garden?? Well I thought this was cool. I work at a McDonald's in a suburb called Goodna and the garden reads ...

 

"McGoodna"

 

post-1158-1183678207_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1183678224_thumb.jpg

 

After that I was heading back inside and saw there was a cop car driving slowly through the parking lot. I thought without looking sus I'd go saw hello as i'm the shift manager and all. So I peer though the passenger window and what did I see?? On their little computer was all my personal details. They ran a check on my car. As I saw it I said, "YEP, THATS ME!!"

 

Thought it was funny and had to share. :)

 

Jon.

here are some from me:

 

McKenzie falls in Victoria (Grampians)

 

post-1090-1183733966_thumb.jpg

 

 

Rear windscreen full of big arse truck...

 

post-1090-1183734055_thumb.jpg

 

 

my doggy :)

 

post-1090-1183734642_thumb.jpg

HI 2 All,

Photo`s ,may as well get in on the act.i take enough pics.

enjoy

cheers

Teza40

 

not a good way to park, mudlo rocks. rainbow beach

$250.00 racq to get out of it.not finest moment

post-2215-1183879069.jpg

 

 

sunrise rainbow beach through the propellor

of the cherry venture.

post-2215-1183879113.jpg

 

sunset from front yard at morayfield

post-2215-1183879222.jpg

 

moon taken out on mates property

120kms out of warwick.pic modified

post-2215-1183879340.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I thought this was cool. I was just driving in my sisters car through the back streets of our neighbourhood when we drove past a house with 4, (FOUR), or more Hummer shells sitting in their front yard. He has more tarps in his front yard than us.

 

I'll try to do a drive by sometime in the week and take some pictures. :wink:

 

**EDIT** I think they could be the ones that the state government dumped a few years back. Of course they would have removed all the armor plating.

Edited by JiP_01

  • 1 month later...

maybe someone told him to sharpen up or that he needed a "rocket up the ass"

Guys I'll allow this to continue on the condition that you RESIZE your images. Theres no need for 2mb images. Unless the cameras an SLR the lens and sensor usually isn't good enough to justify a file size that large.... and so it chews up the servers disk space (expensive) with no real gain.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Was driving today and found this interesting. This guy was driving in the same direction as me for quite some time, so I took a pic. It was spilling water for K's. Seems when in a draught people steal water and transport it home.

post-1158-1190201337_thumb.jpg

Got this in an email today... WHAT AN IDIOT.

 

Only in America.

 

moron.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.