Random Photo Thread

Members dont see this ad

WE PAY THIS GUY'S WAGES :dance:

Close we are local government, we work at a golf club and he's been with us for 2 years. In that time he's managed to run not only himself over (which I had the honour of driving the tractor off him) but 2 brush cutters at the same time as well as getting mowers and tractor's stuck in all sorts of place's no sane person would go. It was only last week that he drove the same mower down an embankment and head first into a big ass dish drain (spewing my phone died)

Whenever we see this guy walking you think what the f@#k's he done now?

It rained all day to day but when I seen him walking towards me I thought "How the hell has he managed to get that frigging wet" Which is when he told me he got ''stuck in the creek". As we don't have any creeks on the course I was a little worried. So I headed over in the direction he came from to one of the "duck ponds" but there was no mower. I thought It was at the bottom of the dam. Went to the next pond and here it is, light still flashing, slowly sinking in to the mud. Note the plastic covers on the seat so it doesn't get wet. He said it wasn't his fault, he was no where near the water it just slid down the bank? All the head honchos came out and had a look , while we were all standing there waiting for the recovery truck, old mate slipped ass over tit and ended up back in the water. :)

My phone had died by this stage :bash:

Edited by HRV-00S

Don't get me started on his driving, 3rd and 4th gear take off cause he can't or wont change gears. Whenever he starts a machine we all scatter to a safe distance to watch and have a chuckle as he bunny hopes off or goes forwards in stead of backwards or vice versa.

Don't get me started on his driving, 3rd and 4th gear take off cause he can't or wont change gears. Whenever he starts a machine we all scatter to a safe distance to watch and have a chuckle as he bunny hopes off or goes forwards in stead of backwards or vice versa.

It sounds like you had better put him in charge of watering or cleaning the toilets where he can do no harm to himself or others. :) :dance:

Lets just hope if this guy doesn't fall off the branch into the pond that he only goes swimming in places that have life guards in the gene pool....imagine smaller versions of him running around Mk 2 imbsils..LOL

But when I read it was near the bank and it "slipped in" I think of the scene from Austin powers where the steam roller is a million miles away from the security guard but he gets hit..lol Just super impose this guy and a mower and a pond for the guard..LOL

2.778 meters. Not hard maths... :)

Probably more to do with machine familiarity. I know when we got our new $1mil loader at work they were VERY selective as to who drove it. Took a few months before they let some of the other operators close to it.

No, the guy really is as useless as tits on a bull. Even when he drives the tractor that he's uses every day he gets in and pulls every lever and pushes every button till he manages to get going. He pulls the hand brake on so hard he's bent the lever (after the running him self over incident) but then leaves it in neutral anyway.

My dad just showed me that a wild bird has made a nest in one of our hanging baskets under our patio. I'll try to sneak a photo.

How cool is that. I was rustling around right next to it and didn't notice.

I bet it notices when it gets blinded by your camera flash LOL 8|

Edited by KE30_KE35_KE55