Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Random Photo Thread

Featured Replies

8| Somebody save that white KE25 at the wreckers.

Edited by KE30_KE35_KE55

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

8| Somebody save that white KE25 at the wreckers.

 

Let me put it this way. I have the cash to save it, I went and had a look good with Teddy and the cars still sitting at the wreckers. Its really not worth it IMO.

The white 25 is already sold.

The white 25 is already sold.

 

Noticed it wasn't there on my way past on friday. Figured they'd moved it down to the toyota section. Good luck to who ever bought it...

  • Author

Someone Left The Nest Unattended!!

post-1158-1195189457_thumb.jpg

 

At first I thought there was a dead bird in there, now I see the babies thru the help of my camera.

Was lookin in the Dimmey's catalogue and noticed this:

 

post-1373-1195471674_thumb.jpg

 

P.S. I have not altered this at all (Apart from the circle around the obvious), I took the pic direct with my mobile.

French Connection UK :lolcry: . . . unless I am missing something . . .

 

FCUK_01.jpg

Edited by fusion

French Connection UK :lolcry: . . . unless I am missing something . . .

 

FCUK_01.jpg

 

Not the point, I had to look twice as i thought it said f@$k.

OH were looking at FCUK...I was more amazed at you were reading a Dimmey's catalogue :lolcry:

 

I actually didn't know what it was, I was out with a mate at his nanna's place (still trying so seal the deal on one of my next corollas) and i just picked up a few catalogues to pass time and seen that and looked at the front cover to see what it was.

  • Author
I actually didn't know what it was, I was out with a mate at his nanna's place (still trying so seal the deal with her) and i just picked up a few catalogues to pass time and seen that and looked at the front cover to see what it was.

 

Am I reading this correctly??

Am I reading this correctly??

 

Dirty shit.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.