Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Random Photo Thread

Featured Replies

  • Author

Na, all the way around the baracks is like that.

 

Just another random thing to add. Not a pic but some random movie trivia. I was just watching Look Who's Talking and the car getting towed at the very end is a TE31 two door sedan!! :D

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Now... if I'm not mistaken, thats a nissan patrol. If I'm even MORE correct, that large object he is welding or at least welding very close to, is the fuel tank.

 

Run.

 

yes I see it now your wright. well the blocks are the least of this guys problems, he wont be under their for long before the bang!!!!

I just find it funny cause of the angle of the top of the fence with the barbed wire. Its not really stopping people from going in, its stopping soldiers from getting out.

 

Probably just brain dead fencing contractors.....

I love this one.

post-3388-1192929941_thumb.jpg

Edited by KE30_KE35_KE55

post-1746-1192936976_thumb.jpg

 

Waiting for rubbish to come off the ship at work.

A quick way to either change a clutch or kill yourself :)

 

lol ive done that before with what used to be a notch bak levin.. even with a bare shell its fuking dangerous...

 

GetAttachment.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...

How did that get up there? Anyway It says NO to car theft!!!

post-3388-1193868487.jpg

What a f@#ktard!!!

 

Parked our brand new $18,000 mower in the duck pond.

 

post-3379-1194256313.jpg

 

post-3379-1194256335.jpg

 

post-3379-1194256349.jpg

 

This is the same bloke (dude in the water) that ran himself over with the tractor that he was driving :bash:

 

The boss was not a happy camper :dance:

 

I laughed my ass off :)

Mmm...Micro-sleep perhaps??

 

Seriously, that is a damn fine effort by that man to not only run over himself with the tractor he was driving, but to also "park" a mower in a big f*** off water hazard. Can I ask, what was his excuse for both these incidents? I hope they were good :)

What a f@#ktard!!!

 

Parked our brand new $18,000 mower in the duck pond.

 

 

This is the same bloke (dude in the water) that ran himself over with the tractor that he was driving :bash:

 

The boss was not a happy camper :dance:

 

I laughed my ass off :)

 

Let me guess another Local government traineeship ?????

 

Just as well he didn't run into a family having a picnic!!! that would have made a mess.

Edited by KE30_KE35_KE55

At 10km/h if you micro sleep you travel probably 1m I mean in that time he can hit sand become disorientated get stuck going down the sand bunker intot eh pond and before you know it he was swimming with the ducks..LOL

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.