January 22, 200917 yr comment_310137 Not a pic but still random. Bloody stupid Americans!!! :P...... http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/20/ Report
January 22, 200917 yr comment_310190 that made me a little angry taz. Yeah pissed me off too! :P The Iraqi's stole like $20 worth of fire wood........ so hey lets destroy their car!....... and as later discovered, one of there livelyhoods. :( Edited January 22, 200917 yr by Taz_Rx Report
January 22, 200917 yr comment_310195 Wonder why American's seem to be hated around those areas? Damn that looked pretty nice aswell. Report
January 22, 200917 yr comment_310415 Hah?? I'm confused?? I think he means that its ok for you to not care because your not a kid, and kids [like the ones he was talking about] can be killed by red backs if they get bitten because they're smaller and less resilient to poisons than adluts. Report
January 23, 200917 yr comment_310535 I think he means that its ok for you to not care because your not a kid, and kids [like the ones he was talking about] can be killed by red backs if they get bitten because they're smaller and less resilient to poisons than adluts. :) Report
January 25, 200917 yr comment_310979 Redbacks are close to harmless!! They rarely bite, and to most people they are no worse than an ant bite. As for their reputation of deadly, only if you had a reaction and did not seek medical attention for a month!! I read somewhere there has only been 2 deaths since an antivenom was developed in the 60's?! We have pet ones in every corner of our garden sheds in WA, you leave them alone, they leave you alone. LAST DEATH IN 1955!!!! :hmm: I knew a chick that kept Red-backs and a few other spiders (eg - Bird spider). She was telling me that she'd been bitten that much she was more or less immune to them. But she'd love being bitten by them just for the rush she'd get with the venom running through her blood. The sharp needle like fangs sticking in, the tingling sensation around the bite and the burning feel as it traveled with the blood... Did i mention that she was a little nuts Report
January 25, 200917 yr comment_310986 I knew it was a lon time ago, then I looked up the actual date :hmm: That girl is well nuts!! I'm curious now, might give it a try.... Report
January 25, 200917 yr comment_311040 Knew her and god bless her nice spankable butt where ever she maybe Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now