May 25, 201214 yr comment_606175 Random fact: Inox shits all over WD40 Another random fact: They don't use Inox in hospital operating theaters. Report
May 26, 201214 yr comment_606208 Stodgies all round, you know its got a welded diff as well ;) Edited May 26, 201214 yr by BlueKsev Report
May 29, 201214 yr comment_606742 Yea Boi The more you look at it the more of the beast you see Report
May 29, 201214 yr comment_606748 Yea Boi The more you look at it the more of the beast you see Why the ʞ©$ɟ does it have a tow ball on the front bumper. Report
May 29, 201214 yr comment_606762 The tow ball i can understand with its easier to back a trailer down a driveway while your driving forwards etc One of things i can't understand is why the gate hinges ?? Report
May 29, 201214 yr comment_606779 I'll back up the fact that its WAY easier to manoeuvre a trailer going forwards, though I haven't had an issue backing up trailers haha Report
May 30, 201214 yr comment_606884 Lot of people use the front towball to put boats in the water too. Report
May 30, 201214 yr comment_606923 I've never been a big fan of Mustangs, however my brother-in-law to be..... has just bought himself this. It's a '73 Mach1. Looks pretty tough from where I'm sitting. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now