Ke70Daves....Ke70

ke70dave

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool build. :yes: i like your surge tank setup. where did you get the tank from?

i've got heaps of washers in my corona struts (got them from a bolt shop) and they do fine. but my passenger side strut rattles bad too! i think its my old camber tops though. check yours too maybe?

edit: fixed typing. got a bit excited..

Edited by e70van

if something is "coold" does that make it good?:yes:

thanks for the comments.

surge tank i got from...a website called "tweakit" about 90$ i think.

hmm yeah my camber tops are in good condition, thats what i thought it was too. but on inspection they are nice and tight. spherical bearings look pretty schmick.

this rattle is fairly bad, to the point where at first i thought it was my wheel that was rattling, figured i musnt have done up the wheel nuts, but they were nice and tight...

ill rip the strut out (again...) tomorrow arvo, and pull it down, and get the damn thing so tight it wont know what hit it....

Edited by ke70dave

• 11 months later...

well what a very sad day it was today.

after almost 5yrs of ownership (registered it october 2006) the ke70 left my premisis for the last time.

it has been sold to someone who by the sounds of it will make it unrecognisable as "ke70daves ke70", which i guess is a good thing for me, i wont ever see it around the streets.

far out i never thought i would be so sad letting a material possession go, so many good memories, was the first car i have modified, and it has taught me an incredible amount of stuff.

big thanks to rollaclub members for the parts and help over the years of ownership.

a few photos from today, as wel as a photo of how it looked when i started.

ke70sold2.jpg

ke70sold1.jpg

firstday.jpg

Material posession it may be, but it physically represents all the time, money, blood, sweat & tears you've put into it. So being sad is perfectly acceptable :wink:

May I enquire as to why it had to go? Don't tell me you've fallen for a dirty Neesan :lol: