January 27, 200818 yr comment_223695 ARRRRRGH so friken annoyed, rolla didn't pass rego due to a few issues. Then had miss understanding with rides down there so I got stuck in ballarat for the weekend. :hmm: :S :( :( :( :( :( Report
January 28, 200818 yr comment_223791 what a f@$king awesome weekend, great bunch of people, and a big thanks to jarrod for putting in all the hard yards :hmm: :S :( Report
January 28, 200818 yr comment_223811 Hey good too see everybody again plus meeting the new ones.. awesome weekend well worth the wait.. thanks jarrad for organising it. oh and the trip back along the great ocen road was worth the extra time.... awesome road.. Report
January 28, 200818 yr comment_223818 Finally arrived back home after missing my turn-off and ending up in Port Fairy, rofl. Was a damn good weekend, and as poz said, with a great bunch of people. Much fun was had by all :hmm: Decided to do a bit of acave tour in Naracoorte on the way back and checked out the Blue Lake in Mt. Gambier. I'll put pics up over the next few days :S Report
January 28, 200818 yr comment_223833 great to hear that the rest of the trip was just as god as saturday morning! I am very pleased and prous to announce that i managed to get the best corolla award (i now have awesome bragging rights). Big thanks to jarrad for his efforts in organising and putting up with my 'conditions'. Count me in for next year! Matt. Report
January 28, 200818 yr comment_223847 GOR '08 Crew - Group Photo From Left: Teddy, Butty, Robbie, Nobbler, Mel, Flip, Webers, Sheqel, Kickn, Goaty, Greg, Katie, Raven and Pozman, havin a sit down is dfunkt :hmm: Edited January 30, 200818 yr by TheNOBBLER Report
January 28, 200818 yr comment_223884 Awesome weekend! Thanks heaps for organising Jarrod :hmm: It was really good hanging out with everyone. Report
January 29, 200818 yr comment_223979 Yay we have another member for next year! What an awesome weekend, can't wait for next year. Big cheer for Jarrod and Mel! Photos up over next few days......... :hmm: Report
January 29, 200818 yr comment_224026 thanks to Mel and Jarrad. You guys once again out did yourselves with the organizing :S thanks to the GURU (you know who you are.......) thanks to everyone for their wonderful company, help and patience. Without it, it wouldn't have been what it was. (The BESTEST weekend :hmm: ) As for my sad, sad little car, it only just made it home, but if it wasn't for the guru and others, I wouldn't have made it 5mins out of Portland. It only got hot once, which we pulled over for 10 - 15 mins under a bridge on the Geelong Hwy, to cool both the car and us down. It didn't like sitting at a 100 k's in the heat for long periods of time so I did 80 instead and it got us home. thanks again and I would recommend a weekend like that to anyone :( LB Report
January 29, 200818 yr comment_224081 Pic's are up! Wasn't sure if this thread would want (or could handle) the 37 pictures i've uploaded, so follow the link below for photobucket album: http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x301/pi...oat/GOR%202008/ Report
January 30, 200818 yr Author comment_224234 Well, its over again for another year! Trust me.. Mel is happy, I'm not stressing out like a madman anymore! We are very happy to hear that everyone has had a great time, Teddy nearly missed his flight out again (must remember to ask him for the bording time, not the departure time!) but I havent heard from him so I'm assuming he's ok! I personally think this year was shithouse, we had a terrible time for the most part except for everything in between 8:30am Saturday and about 3pm Monday ;) Well, next year... yes, thinking of next year already! We will be a little biggre I think, not to much bigger as we don't want to many making it dificult to control, but big enough that we have trouble finding parking for all our cars! ok, as for videos, I have a problem with Mels laptop so I havent loaded it to the computer as yet. Once I sort that out I will get cracking on it for you all. Teddy and I had a watch of it when we got back here and we had a decent amount of footage, I'm sure between Teds footage, Mine and Stu's (all 3ish minutes of it! hehe) we will be set. Again, Glad you all had a great time! I sure as hell did! Was great to see you all again and actually have a chat with Mick this year. Cheers, Jarrad and Mel. Report
January 30, 200818 yr comment_224362 Can't wait to see some video Jarrad ;) P.S - i wish my lawn was emo too. Report
January 31, 200818 yr comment_224434 My P.O.S is still sitting at Josh's. Haven't had a chance to work on it, so thats 120ish down the drain. Really pissed I missed yet another meet for stupid reasons. Report
January 31, 200818 yr comment_224456 My P.O.S is still sitting at Josh's. Haven't had a chance to work on it, so thats 120ish down the drain. Really pissed I missed yet another meet for stupid reasons. Hope we can get you there next year mate. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now