2nd Annual Rollaclub Great Ocean Rd Cruise

TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally arrived back home after missing my turn-off and ending up in Port Fairy, rofl.

Was a damn good weekend, and as poz said, with a great bunch of people. Much fun was had by all :hmm:

Decided to do a bit of acave tour in Naracoorte on the way back and checked out the Blue Lake in Mt. Gambier.

I'll put pics up over the next few days :S

great to hear that the rest of the trip was just as god as saturday morning! I am very pleased and prous to announce that i managed to get the best corolla award (i now have awesome bragging rights). Big thanks to jarrad for his efforts in organising and putting up with my 'conditions'.

Count me in for next year!

Matt.

IMGP0043.jpg

GOR '08 Crew - Group Photo

From Left: Teddy, Butty, Robbie, Nobbler, Mel, Flip, Webers, Sheqel, Kickn, Goaty, Greg, Katie, Raven and Pozman, havin a sit down is dfunkt :hmm:

Edited by TheNOBBLER

thanks to Mel and Jarrad. You guys once again out did yourselves with the organizing :S

thanks to the GURU (you know who you are.......)

thanks to everyone for their wonderful company, help and patience. Without it, it wouldn't have been what it was. (The BESTEST weekend :hmm: )

As for my sad, sad little car, it only just made it home, but if it wasn't for the guru and others, I wouldn't have made it 5mins out of Portland. It only got hot once, which we pulled over for 10 - 15 mins under a bridge on the Geelong Hwy, to cool both the car and us down. It didn't like sitting at a 100 k's in the heat for long periods of time so I did 80 instead and it got us home.

thanks again and I would recommend a weekend like that to anyone :(

LB

Well, its over again for another year! Trust me.. Mel is happy, I'm not stressing out like a madman anymore!

We are very happy to hear that everyone has had a great time, Teddy nearly missed his flight out again (must remember to ask him for the bording time, not the departure time!) but I havent heard from him so I'm assuming he's ok!

I personally think this year was shithouse, we had a terrible time for the most part except for everything in between 8:30am Saturday and about 3pm Monday ;)

Well, next year... yes, thinking of next year already! We will be a little biggre I think, not to much bigger as we don't want to many making it dificult to control, but big enough that we have trouble finding parking for all our cars!

ok, as for videos, I have a problem with Mels laptop so I havent loaded it to the computer as yet. Once I sort that out I will get cracking on it for you all. Teddy and I had a watch of it when we got back here and we had a decent amount of footage, I'm sure between Teds footage, Mine and Stu's (all 3ish minutes of it! hehe) we will be set.

Again,

Glad you all had a great time! I sure as hell did! Was great to see you all again and actually have a chat with Mick this year.

Cheers, Jarrad and Mel.