Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Oh well. Just tonight i had another chick express interest. She's only here for 2 weeks but wants me to show her a good time. I'm sure i can fill the position. :'(

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Little C(*TS that don't know how to be thankfull. A while ago I helped pull out his new 4k out of a friends car, transported said engine to his place using MY car. I Helped install engine and get roughly running (10+hrs of MY time) And now all i ask for is a stock ke30 4-2-1 exhaust manifold and he wants me to pay for it. Fair enough its $10, I'm not that tight. But what shits me is i put in alot of time for him and yea. you get the picture.

 

 

 

Also, if youve been paying attention to the forum or have been on the last few SA rolla meet/cruises you'll know exactly who I'm talking about.

Little C(*TS that don't know how to be thankfull. A while ago I helped pull out his new 4k out of a friends car, transported said engine to his place using MY car. I Helped install engine and get roughly running (10+hrs of MY time) And now all i ask for is a stock ke30 4-2-1 exhaust manifold and he wants me to pay for it. Fair enough its $10, I'm not that tight. But what shits me is i put in alot of time for him and yea. you get the picture.

 

 

 

Also, if youve been paying attention to the forum or have been on the last few SA rolla meet/cruises you'll know exactly who I'm talking about.

 

Damn, if you were up here I'd get you to give me a hand pulling a 4K out :'( Do you accept payment in beer form?

Damn, if you were up here I'd get you to give me a hand pulling a 4K out :P Do you accept payment in beer form?

 

 

Anythings gotta be better than what ive got from this little shit. Beer and parts are welcome payment :)

I hate banks.

 

Meant to hear last friday if we got final approval on our homeloan (so we can finish up the contracts and start the final settlement process)

 

still waiting, still stressing and still spending while I can! :P

 

Also, Missus Bday today, diamonds really are a girls best friend, and they get you browny points too!

wisdom teeth :P getting all 4 out on friday...

Its not fun :P Mine came out on an angle into my teeth so I had to have my gums cut open aswell

Its not fun :P Mine came out on an angle into my teeth so I had to have my gums cut open aswell

 

I had local anaesthetic, tops came out without TOO much hassle (were slightly off going through my tonsils), bottoms had to have a 5cm cut in the gum, then the tooth chiselled into pieces and pulled out. Not to mention I came out of the OT with MASSIVE bruises all over my arms and upper chest, I don't really want to know what happened there :) To top it off, my body wasn't affected by the morphine at all, so I woke up in EXTREME pain and wasn't allowed any more painkillers.

I still went out for Chinese the next night :y:

Due to reduced interest levels, let it be commonly known that I am refusing to participate in Christmas this year.

 

PS: Bah Humbug.

Here here :P

I wish I could cancel christmas due to lack of interest... would save me a fortune!

 

I'm still pissed at the bank, heard today they are carrying out and inspection/valuation on the property today and we should hear by thursday... bastards.

the absolute w8&kers that put can i buy your car for 1500 cash notes under my wipers. had two this week both when i was parked at wynnum plaza.....

Probably the same guy?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.