Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Well thats funny cause it was over something that happend with people from this board but i deleted my post so shut the f*%k up.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

who's that directed at^^^?

 

 

And the fact people can't drive anymore.

 

Yesterday i saw a lady almost drive into a truck as she was in the wrong lane and didnt look before trying to change lanes. Id really hate to be the one who gets hit thru other peoples incompetance. And the driver of said car was in her 50's or something, you thought with a bit of experience you'd be a bit smarter??.

 

 

100 pages of pissed off rollaclub-ians

Edited by SLO-030

And the fact people can't drive anymore.

 

Yesterday i saw a lady almost drive into a truck as she was in the wrong lane and didnt look before trying to change lanes. Id really hate to be the one who gets hit thru other peoples incompetance. And the driver of said car was in her 50's or something, you thought with a bit of experience you'd be a bit smarter??.

 

Suck shit numb nuts i made page 100 :)

Suck shit numb nuts i made page 100 :)

 

your point is?

lol, reminds me of the old games, race to however many thousand posts :)

can't believe the whinging thread is so popular...

don't tempt us

IInet's ADSL2!

 

It keeps dropping out, and I have to sign in to Rollaclub every time... and I changed my user name to such a long one :)

 

I'm sure they'll tell me it's to do with my phone line, but if I get telstra out to fix the connection they charge if they don't find a fault. Last house they came out, fixed the connection at the switch then lied and said they didn't find a fault. But all of a sudden our crackly line that kept dropping out was fixed..

 

I HATE TELSTRA!!

what modem? post your link details (snr, line atten etc)

 

 

 

Trev if you've got a problem with what any moderator has done in their official capacity take it up with myself or Teddy via PM. Having a teary here will achieve nothing.

FFS! I just wrote a massive reply and there was a 'database error' which ment the reply was lost.

I too have the adsl net at home that keeps dropping out! Gives me the shits!

And yes we are angry and have issues but no one more than me. I'm nearing 300 posts in this thread.

I'm annoyed at the fact that the boss can't get through to the guy who contacted a job out to us before the holiday. He apparently left to have a great holiday leaving me short 3 weeks pay! NOT HAPPY!

Another thing is people selling shit in the for sale forum and not replying to your messages! I was first in god dammit! And then you sold what i wanted anyway!

Oh and last, happy couples! I hate being around them! If i'm not happy no one should be!!!!!!!

what modem? post your link details (snr, line atten etc)

 

 

 

Trev if you've got a problem with what any moderator has done in their official capacity take it up with myself or Teddy via PM. Having a teary here will achieve nothing.

 

 

No there was no problems with moderators input, You said what you did and I deleted my post, Input that was put in after you had your final say is what i was replying to.

gearbox bolts not long enough?

cut the little tabs the bolts go through so you don't need such long bolts.

its what i did :)

 

how much was rental on the engine hoist?

$27.50 for the full day. Picked it up 9 in the morning and didn't have to return it till 9 the next day

 

Got some nice long bolts from a nut and bolt place today - $17.50 for 4

Was thinking of cutting the tabs off, but too much hassle in the long run i think

what modem? post your link details (snr, line atten etc)

 

I'm using a Netgear DG834G v2. I just noticed the thing is very hot when I was looking for the model number, could this have anything to do with my problem? I also have a Belkin phone adaptor attached to that (supplied by IInet), which I did have sitting on to of it... I take it off now.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.