What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

omfg that trev kid f@$ken pisses me off so much, him and his shitting "WORKED" ke70 lol what a joke. someone please burn it to the ground its giving ke70 a bad name.

added a bonnet scope because his car over heats lol

then every *** week he comes up with a new idea of "working" his car more

first it was the *** electric supercharger

then air compressor forcing air into the engine

omfg that trev kid f@$ken pisses me off so much, him and his shitting "WORKED" ke70 lol what a joke. someone please burn it to the ground its giving ke70 a bad name.

added a bonnet scope because his car over heats lol

then every *** week he comes up with a new idea of "working" his car more

first it was the *** electric supercharger

then air compressor forcing air into the engine

haha i never wanted an electronic supercharger

new it was shit

and the compressor in boot would have been a goo idea, if you can fit a huge tank in your boot

and my car does overheat, and the scoop will go the day i get a new radiator

engine is worked, has cam high compression and elec dizzy, and will soon have efi

you just reckon you know everything don't you roo, and when some goes against you you get all worked up and pissy, its people like you that grind my gears

can't have a true JDM Ksev unless you import one.. i think everyone here knows that!!

But there is some really nice examples of some "fake JDM" ones on here. Seems Quads/lowered/meshies and a 4age is the common thing to do. its been done enough, that it make it easier for others..

K motors i think aint good enough for drifting... otherwise people would use them. there is one guy on here that drifted with a 4k, that turned out to be a 5k. but that didnt last too long intill he went 4age!!

I know farewell a stock 4k is crap, i can barely spin 1st, let alone 3rd for a decent drift. 2nd is just possible in the wet.

gah make plans with a mate and now he stands me up....now I'm sitting at home bored shitless on a friday night.

am i annoying or something?

Oh i know that beautiful feeling. We made plans with friends at sydney that after we finish at wagga we were going to visit them on the way back to toowoomba. But oh no a week before we were due to leave for wagga they decided they were going to visit family at the gold coast. Yeah, ok thats fair enough its family and they haven't been seen for a good while or so. So we changed plans of when we got back they'll come out to home for a while and spend new years with us. But we've just found out they've changed plans and now going to see friends at harvey bay and they might call in on the way back to sydney. We're more or less interested in just how the darn their going to do that went they flew up from sydney and got a lift from a family member to harvey bay. Normally when they go to the bay they'll catch a flight back to syney......

Just so over f@$kin people that you'll make plans with and they'll forget to tell you that their plans have changed or that they had no intention of going through with said plans......

Funny that, Not really same but sorta is..

A while back my GF sisters hit a curb about 5 min drive from mates place. We rang him and said we had a accident and couldn't drive the car..

Took him over an hour to get there.. when we asked why, his replied "Had to have a shower and shave, gotta look good if its a lady RACT driver :) "

Edited by Falken_KE30

Nar been pretty good. Apart from the damn heat wave. Had christmas day with the girlfriends relo's (from her dads side). Their a really great bunch.

The only thing that i got annoyed with is the speed zones - one moment its 50 then its 60 up to 70 back to 50. One four lane main street is 60 another one is 50. So much easier back in queensland - main streets are 60 side streets are 50.

The thing that i was bitching about was this friend we made plans with for the the trip back home....

Oh yeah i think there was a hit and run earlier on too.

butchering a neat tidy little car and making a FUBAR of it.

bad paint jobs

tarting cars up, ie taking something already fast and making it fully hectic with 20" chromies and a sound system and pod filter.

BRAKE FLUID!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY CAN'T PEOPLE CHANGE IT WHEN ITS BAD!!!

Police vehicles running around with bald tyres with wires hanging out of them, only servicing them ever 20-40 thousand km's, and somehow getting away with making their own service schedule but still having factory warranty!!

VE commodores with a non maintainence free battery in the boot where you can't get to it properly to check electrolyte level

Oh and garden rocks. I can't stand them!

There we go, thats what grinds my gears!!

Robert.