February 6, 200917 yr comment_315472 Censorship grinds my gears, if you know what I mean... Remarks like that aren't going to contribute to your longevity on this board. If you know what i mean. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Report
February 6, 200917 yr comment_315475 I would like to apologize for my deleted remarks, this is perhaps not the forum to vent that particular rant. Report
February 6, 200917 yr comment_315480 Censorship grinds my gears, if you know what I mean... Your post was offensive to most everyone who would read it. If you want to complain about censorship, you're a long way from Kansas, Toto. This is not a democratic place. This is a place provided and administered by private individuals who happily spend time and money to provide something brilliant for others. I'm very upset that you tried to lump me in with your racism. I have a mixed Aboriginal and White family and I take personal offence at your remarks. You are as ignorant and uninformed about the relevant indigenous issues as all these urban f#@$wits you describe. Perhaps you are an urban f&*(&with? What grinds my gears is the entitled attitude that some people have about the site. Its here for everyone to come together and share ideas, parts, and to connect with other people all over the world, of all nationalities. If you want to refer to your previous, trashcan bound post, then lets just say we did you a favour by removing it. It surely was going to lose you some friends, and the respect of your peers. That post nearly ended this thread for everyone. I'd much prefer this thread was able to continue as it has been, a slightly tongue in cheek way to come and vent, have discussions about things you are passionate about, and to laugh at the odd funny post. Edited February 6, 200917 yr by LittleRedSpirit Report
February 6, 200917 yr comment_315492 I would like to apologize for my deleted remarks, this is perhaps not the forum to vent that particular rant. Apology accepted. If you want to vent, that's fine, but perhaps a little fore though and editing would go a long way. I don't honestly think there is any safe place to make those kind of remarks. It was a big stretch to tun my remarks about young inexperienced P plate drivers around to be about your local gang wars, and your hatred of certain racial groups. That has not a single bit to do with me, and I resent the implication. We are all created equal in my eyes. I hope you can understand why we wont tolerate that on Rollaclub, and it seems you do. Report
February 6, 200917 yr comment_315494 I do sincerely apologise for my previous remarks, and my commenting on censorship. I have lumped too many bad things in together. And I definitely did not mean anything bad towards you yourself or your family, and I am sorry about my rascist remarks, they were directed at the scum that lives in my immediate area. I refer to these people as scum because of how they act, which has nothing to do with their race. I'm turning into a grumpy old fart. Report
February 6, 200917 yr comment_315495 I'm turning into a grumpy old fart. Arent we all, lol. :P Report
February 6, 200917 yr comment_315534 WGMG: I bought a new phone. Sony Ericsson C905. 8.1 mp camera, WiFi 802, GPS nav, 170kb/s blue-tooth and a few other cool features. This is WGMG, the keypad is too friggn small!! My thumb covers all 12 keys, how the hell am i meant to write text?? I keep pressing two keys at once then the stupid thing tells me i spelt a word wrong. Is it just me or a phone keypads getting smaller. I know they are getting bigger screens on them but why make the keypad smaller??. Its a slide phone so keypad is underneath. There is no reason to make a whole keypad the size of my thumb!! Dam it! :P Report
February 6, 200917 yr comment_315574 Back on the subject of clowns... I like It :P EDIT He has a name but can't remember it. DOUBLE EDIT: The DVD case doesn't say his name!! TRIPPLE EDIT: Pennywise!!! Edited February 6, 200917 yr by JiP Report
February 8, 200917 yr comment_316076 Hahaha you smiled after you ranted. That makes me laugh. Yeah, it was a little light hearted rant. Had to tell someone :yes: The other thing is my phone's GPS does not work when i am in the hills cos their is no reception. I found out it costs me money when i use the GPS. Oh and when i'm in the city it tells me to turn left in 100m. I do that and it then tells me to turn around. It is about 200m behind itself. Its crap. Lovin the wifi and camera tho. Report
February 8, 200917 yr comment_316130 Arsonists, scumbag arsonists (aka firebugs) A new law should be brought in for this lot When caught a nice little trial and then string them up from a tree and set the tree alight Some trees would love the extra fertilizer and a bit extra fodder for the animals Report
February 8, 200917 yr comment_316250 Arsonists, scumbag arsonists (aka firebugs) A new law should be brought in for this lot When caught a nice little trial and then string them up from a tree and set the tree alight Some trees would love the extra fertilizer and a bit extra fodder for the animals amen, can't believe the shit these bastards do... Report
February 8, 200917 yr comment_316301 When rare cars get destroyed. A HR31 coupe got stolen and burnt out a few months back =( That almost made me cry. I love my 31's. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now