Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Bhahaha

 

and on that note i made the same discovery but with brake rotors. A front rotor was sticking but cause at the time we was on the market for a house and we was in the "following you" mode chasing after the real estate agent, who wasn't all that slow with last minute turns etc etc.

 

Anywhats, after we had finished for the day had to fill up, pulled into a servo, lent over wheel with sticking rotor, temp test with index finger. And let me tell you the bitter sweet smell of a cooking brake pad mixed with the smell of roosting finger is, well, urm, a bitter sweet memory.....

 

 

Watching smoke coming off the rotor should have told me something......

Today I made an incredible new discovery that the whole world needs to know about;

 

Extractors get really really hot very quickly, don't touch them, they burn like a bastard, and it hurts. :dance:

 

Still got a mark on the back of my hand from my 3TC :dance:

They cool down about as fast as they heat up. when we got the 4k running the whole exhaust system was cool enough to touch in about 3-5mins

great for corrosion too...

I can see how exhaust wrap could trap water and shit. but then again the exhaust gets hot enough to evaporate it anyway :|

WGMG wasting $40 dollars and 2 years of pain and my bodies pushing out my snug piercing :| It's my favourite one too!

lol i paid $90 3 years ago to get my tounge done.... last 40 mins of my shift at work they saw it and made me take it out...got home it had closed over too much, only had it done for 6 weeks too was pissed. Have my libret done at the moment and I'm considering taking it out after only 3 months, sick of losing the balls off it all the time and it is is way slow to heal.

Edited by Corolla_Gurl

WGMG, is how little hours I get at work. 17 this week. And they know I need the money. Especially now I have my fuel guzzling ford (so worth it).

lol i paid $90 3 years ago to get my tounge done.... last 40 mins of my shift at work they saw it and made me take it out...got home it had closed over too much, only had it done for 6 weeks too was pissed. Have my libret done at the moment and I'm considering taking it out after only 3 months, sick of losing the balls off it all the time and it is is way slow to heal.

 

Yeah that happened with my friend's angel bites. She paid like $100 for them and she had to take them out for work like 2 days later and they closed over. That would've pissed me right off.

 

I wanna get 2 dermals under my collar bones coz I'm too scared to get a surface piercing lol

Edited by Lexxi[ke35]

Before I get my piercings I always check with the boss. Lucky thing is hes cool with them :|

 

He doesn't even want me to put clear bars in :D

i have very basic 8mm holes in each ear.

 

got my current office job with them. i just put some metal plugs that you couldn't see thru in for the interviews.

 

fortunately, my boss (who did the interviews) was on my side when the higher ups questioned him hiring a guy with large-ish holes, long hair and a goatee, who had/has no experience, for an office position.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.