Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Who has seen the video of the kids that crash into each other while racing around a carpark?

 

Funny, but could have been dangerous as f@$k if they hit someone, i rekcon they were doing over 80km at some points

 

That vid is funny as, It the one where they T-bone?

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

WGMG; breaking down on a cruise

 

WBMD (what brightens my day); people who stop to help :dance: thank you :cool:

WGMG: Black cars. While they look good, f@$k they get filthy quick. Going out to wash it yet again.

 

White is so much cleaner looking for longer... Pity it doesn't look as slick.

 

poo brown FTW! :dance: i haven't washed my car in 3 months. you can't tell the difference till you lean up against it and are covered in dust and dirt.

WGMG: Black cars. While they look good, f@$k they get filthy quick. Going out to wash it yet again.

 

White is so much cleaner looking for longer... Pity it doesn't look as slick.

But have you felt the weight difference between a 4 litre tin of black and a 3 litre tin of white ?

 

The white is still heavier then the black

I never realised that towe.

 

Didn't end up washing it yesterday, but did it today. WGMG:

 

Washing my car under the shade of trees, I've washed the top of it and am finishing up doing the lower sections... Look at the roof and it has two fresh bird turds on it.

:dance:

Grrr! Fortunately being fresh, they hose straight off. Chamois the f@$ker quick and go lock it in the shed.

Edited by Felix

Did you see the experiment someone did with red cars and they found they are faster because the red paint contains less pigment so it's lighter.

Did you see the experiment someone did with red cars and they found they are faster because the red paint contains less pigment so it's lighter.

 

I like red cars. Pity the paint fades/goes chalky faster than most other colours.

 

White is the best for longevity, hides imperfections and stays cleaner looking for longer. Not the coolest looking colour though.

Edited by Felix

WGMG: Headgaskets. especially on an engine where the head weighs 3 metric tonnes.

WGMG: Waiting five days for genuine parts from Suzuki after they promised said parts would be delivered within 48 hours. This puts my engine rebuild back two days, it should of been finished by now. engine is pretty much done, but I can't put it together without an oil pump can i?

Sure you can. Get a little monkey with an oil can inside your engine to provide all needed lubrications :dance:

:jamie:

 

Were you apart of it Rob?

That vid is funny as, It the one where they T-bone?

 

Thats the one :jamie:

 

WGMG:

 

Girls

 

I hate sluts.... ungreatful ones that have no respect for the people that are nice to them and care about them.

 

Travis

thread is beginning to get more emotional

Edited by Timmeh

LOL! I know a guy that cruises around in his dead stock falcon and when hes driving past people he will shift the auto back into neutral, rev it up, then put it back in gear and keep on driving.

 

I do that to get a look at those pretty girly's walking down the road :jamie:. I'm a pervert in that way.

 

 

Thats the one :)

 

WGMG:

 

Girls

 

I hate sluts.... ungreatful ones that have no respect for the people that are nice to them and care about them.

 

Travis

 

I know what you mean. I've dated a few.

Edited by Rich_Rolla

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.