Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

That is Discusting.

 

----

 

more of a what saddens my gears:

 

girlfriend works for child safety, as child safety officer.

 

example current case, 17month old kid, both parnets are in prison, the toddler was with my girlfriend in the office all day friday untill they finally found a placement for her at 730pm on friday night. the emergency foster parents had her over the weekend but cannot have her for any longer. The child is back with my girlfriend in the office as they try and find another place for her to go.

 

This is the 6th time this has happened to the kid in 2months.

 

The child is just so confused as to who is her real parents, that she tends to cling to the child safety officers as thats who she sees the most off.

 

so sad for the kid:(

 

And there are many many many cases closely modelled on this case. very sad.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

that is really sad man! bet it takes a toll on your girlfriend being around sad stories all the time. she must be a pretty strong minded chick.

yeah there is a reason the average employment time is around 18months. You can only handle stuff like that for so long.

 

I can understand Dave, oh and typical Gen Y also, haha

 

When I was HR in Alice Springs, i see cases like this all the time, of course there are measures etc, but I would have them hang out with me and my family for the short time, and then they have to go back to the safe house, was sad as the child just wants to live,

 

The system is tricky with massive shades of grey, *sigh

I know right, demographic research FAIL. Oh well, just take some joy in the fact that women are helping pay for something you love ;)

 

you do have a point :wink:

People who diss me for reppin' Toyota.

 

Got called a retard for telling a commodore guy that his car was heavy and slow. He told me he's eaten v8's in his stock 6 3800.. Told him I've been in Corollas that are faster.

 

Do believe a 100kw 4age Twinky is a little quicker than your 1400kg VP 6.

 

Yeah, so what I happen to have a Commodore as well? Doesn't mean I love them, simply means that I can flog it all day long and get parts given to me because half the idiots who own them f@$k them so I get freebies. Cheap and does what I need it to.

 

On a positive note: Picking up a clean '55 tomorrow arvo, original 149xxxkm for $500 :D

WGMG - Laptops, you type a response to a forum, then move the cursor and it clicks on a link and you loose all your text, grrrr

 

haha

People who diss me for reppin' Toyota.

 

Got called a retard for telling a commodore guy that his car was heavy and slow. He told me he's eaten v8's in his stock 6 3800.. Told him I've been in Corollas that are faster.

 

Do believe a 100kw 4age Twinky is a little quicker than your 1400kg VP 6.

 

Same happened to me a few years ago in Brisbane. I owned at the time a 100kw AE82.

At a set of traffic lights I heard a douch bag in a BMW Z4 roadster yell out "Corolla's are SH*T!". Then he started revvin up the BM, so I took the bait. And promptly sh*t all over his Z4. By a good car lenth.

At the next set of traffic lights I smugly hung out the window and told this idiot my car cost $1500, and asked, "how much did that sh*tbox cost?".

He didn't look at me so, I guess he didn't hear me...

Do believe a 100kw 4age Twinky is a little quicker than your 1400kg VP 6.

 

An AE82 with an 86kw (thanks Hiro! :yes:) 4AGE (standard) is faster than a 5.0 V8 VN Calais (satandard). As proven on a dragstrip too! :yes:

Edited by carbonboy

WGMG - Laptops, you type a response to a forum, then move the cursor and it clicks on a link and you loose all your text, grrrr

 

haha

 

This is really bad on my uni laptop. The mouse has a back button on the side, so when I go to grab the mouse to hit "post"... RAAGEEEEE.

 

So now if I'm typing a big post I do it in notepad and copy it over.

On the way to work this morning, i saw 2 motorbike policman both with their radar guns pointed at a 200m strip of road where for some unknown reason it drops from 80, to 60, to 70, back to 80 again.

 

when i went past they both were just pulling someone over, i dare say they would be making a killing there at the moment.

 

i saw one there the other day. he must have made so much money that his mate came along too!!

 

and to emphasise my anger, i have drawn a diagram.

 

post-2532-0-99848300-1315953014_thumb.jpg

Edited by ke70dave

WGMG- farkkng hilux!!! got the sump seal fixed yesterday and now today the timing cover seal has shat itself and its pissing out even more oil!! :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: Any mechanics in melbourne that want to do it for me?? :rolls:

AE82s don't have 96kw standard :P It's either 86 or 88....

 

So....

 

This

 

:hmm:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.