Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

C) Get drunk and stab someone like other wogs would? :lolcry:

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

C) Get drunk and stab someone like other arabs would?

 

FIXED*

Posting on forums on a mobile phone is NOT an excuse to bypass fundimental elements of the english language like basic punctuation, basic grammar and some attempt at simple sentance structure.

Edited by Redwarf

were you locatd mate? i cnt see on my eyephone?

I'm 19, so a 92 kid.

 

I also absoulty hate most kids my age. So dis-respectfull, They just don't care about anyone but them selves

I'm 19, so a 92 kid.

 

I also absoulty hate most kids my age. So dis-respectfull, They just don't care about anyone but them selves

 

born in '90, i second this.

*sigh* It doesn't grind my gears, but it depresses me that I've been working for longer than the last two posters have been alive......

 

:lolcry:

Something thats grinding my gears at the moment, at work, we just hired 18 new casuals (under 16 years old) and they're getting all the hours because they're "cheaper". Working in retail is ridiculous.

I'm 19, so a 92 kid.

 

I also absoulty hate most kids my age. So dis-respectfull, They just don't care about anyone but them selves

 

 

born in '90, i second this.

 

Filling it in with a '91. +1 with the above.

Nevermind :)

Edited by Mason.

WOMEN!!!

I had my iphone on a dock playing music(willing to share the playlist) i have a large selection.

After ten minutes the girls turn it off and put michael fu©k!ng buble christmas crap for probably the rest of the day.

My problem is this, I'm willing to share but they didnt ask so i am a wanker for being a hog and not sharing, HOWEVER they do the same and its ok? Wtf, I'm over it no matter if you do exactly what they do your the one thats a controlling ass!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.