What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad
WGMG....Freakin holden winning bathurst! Thats what!

888 getting the crapest (i don't know if thats a word!) pit lane drive thru! :y:

1 Ford in the top ten! :y:

And finally, all those bloody ad breaks in channel 7's coverage! :)

I hate v8 super cars at bathurst as everyone thinks that it is holden vs ford, IT IS NOT, It is driver vs driver, The only way that it could be holden vs ford is if they were off the floor cars, Look at it this way:

Everycar weighs the same, Has the same power, Same gearing, Same chassis so why does everyone break out with the holden and ford shirts when it's on and also with all the shit that goes on around the time of it (spectators caught with pig spears etc) they never say about banning it, Do it anywhere else like a burnout comp and it's all over.

All a bit gay if you ask me.

I hate v8 super cars at bathurst as everyone thinks that it is holden vs ford, IT IS NOT, It is driver vs driver, The only way that it could be holden vs ford is if they were off the floor cars, Look at it this way:

Everycar weighs the same, Has the same power, Same gearing, Same chassis so why does everyone break out with the holden and ford shirts when it's on and also with all the shit that goes on around the time of it (spectators caught with pig spears etc) they never say about banning it, Do it anywhere else like a burnout comp and it's all over.

All a bit gay if you ask me.

Money.

Because its not a race, its a very VERY large marketing tool. Keep perpetuating the myth, and ignorant suburbanites with a misguided sense of patriotism will continue buying our substandard local product.

Just make sure you ban anything that could make them look bad, by you know, winning. Repeatedly.

Money.

Because its not a race, its a very VERY large marketing tool. Keep perpetuating the myth, and ignorant suburbanites with a misguided sense of patriotism will continue buying our substandard local product.

Just make sure you ban anything that could make them look bad, by you know, winning. Repeatedly.

Ha, Jarred you always have a good answer.

WGMG: School and the attitude there, can't wait until its finished and I can get away from all the complaining and snarking behind each others backs.
Scary thing is, it is much the same in a LOT of workplaces.

Oh so true its the reason i was wanting to work for a small company. I'm starting to believe its not small enough.

Money.

Ahh, brings back memories of the Skylines winning the Tooheys 1000 in '91 and '92 and what an up roar that caused

Gahhh! I hope i don't offend anyone, But omg i hate honda's - Most over rated cars ever.

And omg I'm sick of off honda drivers at the moment thinking there car is better than anything else cause it has VTEC!

"Driving a fast honda is like coming out of the closet, at first everyones suprised.. But in the end your still gay"

I know workplaces can be a lot like school, but consequences can also be a lot more severe.

Someone from school who used to be a mate keeps boasting that he would beat the crap out of me in a fight, and offering opportunities to prove it. Everytime so far I've felt like saying we aren't in high school anymore where just because your stronger means your better but then I remember it is high school.

At work he just ignores me which is better, except when he thought he was my superior for working there longer (hes in warehousing I'm floor staff) and tried to order me to do something only to have 3 other people tell him that it doesn't work that way.

What's really sad is that this guy is actually the one who got me this job :) . Ironic in my opinion.

I know workplaces can be a lot like school, but consequences can also be a lot more severe.

Someone from school who used to be a mate keeps boasting that he would beat the crap out of me in a fight, and offering opportunities to prove it. Everytime so far I've felt like saying we aren't in high school anymore where just because your stronger means your better but then I remember it is high school.

At work he just ignores me which is better, except when he thought he was my superior for working there longer (hes in warehousing I'm floor staff) and tried to order me to do something only to have 3 other people tell him that it doesn't work that way.

What's really sad is that this guy is actually the one who got me this job :) . Ironic in my opinion.

Is it scott? I keep telling you. Your school is a joke. I know...I went there

Money.

Maybe because it's all fun and games. Apart from the idiots that take it too far.

arnold schwarzenegger would say

"Stop being such a pussy"

not condoning violence but in my highschool experience most guys who brag are complete pissants.

next time he says something just hit him hard enough that he aint gona get back up, for a few minutes.

problem solved (well not really but thats what i would do anyway).

Once I wipe away the tears from realisation that my life is ultimately f@$ked because of one power hungry pig. I'll tell you that the attitude alot of the SA officers have towards Male P platers grinds my gears.

You know what grinds my gears? Young blokes who are always on about the bad attitude cops have towards young blokes.

the irony is that the Young Blokes attitude towards the coppers is equally as bad. :)

Not ripping into you rich; I was just the same 10 years ago, cops were always busting my totally innocent balls for no reason.... They seem much more chilled out these days funnily enough?!

Edited by philbey