What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

Everything dieing around me :y:

First my Creative Zen media player, just after its 3 year warranty. Second my TV decided to play in a single pixel line. Thirdly my computers graphics card (8800GT). Fourthly my mobile phone. Fifthly my cars brakes and wheel bearings. All in the space of about a month

Whats next :y:

:y: I did that last night. I said to my brother in a sudden spark of realisation "Hey its friday tomorrow!!" only to have him crush my dreams with the reply "Umm, no its thursday". f@$k!

Wait till its a wednesday and your thinking its a friday and you realise its a thursday......

Twilight. Its shit. Move on.

That is all.

Don't know haven't seen it

Maybe if there's some totally bitchin boobies shots

"Oh, you have got to be phuckin kidding me"

Set the tent up in the backyard yesterday to air it out and clean it out. Had a look at it today before toddling off to work. Went out to clean it and pull it down, hmm looks like an aerial at the top of the tent.

Nooo, one of the poles broke in half and ripped its way though the cover sheet or whatever its called.....

Phuckin tent

"Oh, you have got to be phuckin kidding me"

Set the tent up in the backyard yesterday to air it out and clean it out. Had a look at it today before toddling off to work. Went out to clean it and pull it down, hmm looks like an aerial at the top of the tent.

Nooo, one of the poles broke in half and ripped its way though the cover sheet or whatever its called.....

Phuckin tent

Damn man that was a good big tent too

Damn man that was a good big tent too

Yeah i know. A bitch to pack away but its a pretty good one

Ambers off, hopefully, back to the shop we bought it from tomorrow and see what can be done.

Felix, you've given me an idea with some of the "behind the counter" stuff at work :y:

Don't know haven't seen it

Maybe if there's some totally bitchin boobies shots

I havent seen it either, don't want to. I'm just sick of all the f@$king hype its getting....every 5mins i hear something about it. It's f@$king annoying.

I did have a chuckle about the guys on the radio calling the followers of Twilight "Twihards" though.