What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad
.... who was just on Channel 9 Today Show.

There's your problem to begin with.

If you want to watch something half sensible in the morning while breakfasting and get ACTUAL news, ABC2 has breakfast news.

Not just this media hyped, granny polarising, housewife stimulating junk on channel 7 and 9

Ok it's official, I have absolutely no voice whatsoever. Mice are talking louder than me right now. I'd have to say it was probably the mix of Friday night at a local club, footy saturday morning (in which I had Vicks Vapor drops tucked in my socks), and then a massive night on the town last night, which included a lot of Bacardi 151 and Vodka. That shit will put hair on your nuts. Still mananged to bring a girl home though, which is all that matters :). Good thing I have a day off work tomorrow. Looks like I'm going to need it. But the question is... should I go out again tonight?? :)

oh i remember when i asked for a Scotch and cola when i was at a club and the bar tender said "do want something that will f@@k you up?" i said sure, she gave me something in a shot glass, soon as it entered my mouth was on fire throat was on fire, it was Bacardi 151.

2 shots and i was gone...

Salespeople at JB Hifi.

Was in the localish one today and asked if they had any 2 cubic foot ported sub enclosures for my new sub. LOL, the dude didn't know what the f@$k he was on about and was talking "cubic meters". WTF. Anybody should know that the standard of measurement for sub boxes is either cubic feet or liters. Needless to say I didn't buy one.

Salespeople at JB Hifi.

Was in the localish one today and asked if they had any 2 cubic foot ported sub enclosures for my new sub. LOL, the dude didn't know what the f@$k he was on about and was talking "cubic meters". WTF. Anybody should know that the standard of measurement for sub boxes is either cubic feet or liters. Needless to say I didn't buy one.

You should be lucky it wasn't Michael's just up the road.

I had two 8" sub's (for an enclosure) on layby there a few years back and the bastards sold one of them and tried to give me a free-air type (the type you can sit on the parcel shelf) telling me there's no difference between them, even when i remarked about the different specs between them. I wasn't all that liked when i held the hand for me money.

They shouldn't have sold it simple as that.

WGMG: People complaining when things in a catalouge sell out and we don't have reserves. The fact that the 'great deal' they wanted was already happening for over a week and other people might have liked it aswell doesn't seem to compute.

At the moment trying to load printer drivers (hp c309a - do it all with Huge Problems) onto the computer and i'm getting told a file is missing from the installation disc, like, wtf. So i made sure vista is all updated (almost 700meg or so, me thinks) and i'm still getting it. So i'm off to HP and download the updated installation file (243meg).

But it was working all nice and fine on win7RC :D

Woolworths!!! Was needing to buy some lettuce and was discussed with what I saw. Small rotting heads in over sized bags. Obvious that they've been peeling the rotting layers away. Yet the price was $2.50. I remember when you could buy lettuce for under $1 and it was fresh. It was cheaper to buy their premium lettuce heads.

WGMG: QLD transport, I finally sold my DRI47 plates for a mere $250 and thought it was a simple change of ownership, Even tho the plates are brand new I have to pay $80 to transfer them, Fair enough if I had used them but FFS and the guy that owns them can't use them till they are transferred.

Make him pay for the transfer.

I was there the other week and wanted to know how many points I had? They said it'd cost. So I said stuff it. As far as I know I've only lost 3 points that time you were in my car when I went thru that yellow light.

Edited by JiP