What Grinds My Gears.

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

Maybe i should have said about work and with my boss coming up to me and telling me that i should learn how to write nice and neatly, that when i sign paper work and those electronic gizmo's i should print my full name and not just "scribble" "RB****"

What i don't understand is how the other guys can get away with doctor's scribble etc.

My number three's look like the letter M

My letter B looks like a number 3

My letter D looks like a number 8

When i write down the weight of something, eg 18kg, it looks like 181kg even with a space between the numbers and the kg

When i write down the address for sending freight to places like Paget I have to remember to also write Mackay because Paget is a suburb of Mackay just like Harristown is a suburb of Toowoomba

Garbutt is a suburb of Townsville even knowing they have different postcodes.

About the only thing that i can be arsed about changing is towns and suburbs. My writing is fairly neat, only really had one other person comment that my 3 looks like a backwards E and so i can't be phucked ;)

Oh yes and the only real thing that grates my nerves is Direct Freight. Ring up and its like playing roulette - will you be hung up on or will you get to go through section by section of the company, once i got diverted to payrolls ?? Last time i rung up i got diverted to the toowoomba branch which got me diverted back to the same bloody guy i was talking to before hand and made the booking through him, who only clicked to that it was me again after the booking was made....

Windows7

Whats wrong with 7 I love it.

On another note, getting to sleep just before 3 am after a mates 21st and then getting a nice early wake up call at 3:15am saying there is a security issue regarding my work and the alarm needs resetting. Get to sleep at past 4am ;)

Karl.

wgmg - is when the manager rides you all day telling you "come on mate need this gone by noon" "customers paying $125 hour for you to hurry up"

then crack the sads when you f@$k something up/ leave something loose cause you were rushing

30 mins cruising or 20 mins rushing then another 30 mins fixing my f@$k up

i asked him "why are you riding my back?" his answer was "this is what i get paid for"