What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

Are you sure your human trev? I think my balls would explode and I would start humping random peoples legs.

Who said I didn't, mini me, stop humping the fricken laser :P

www.redtube.com ???? :lolcry: :dance:

Oh if only I knew about it back then.

I'm in a catch 22, between a rock and a hard place, its not the aussie thing to do in dogging a mate in and its not the aussie thing to do with kicking some one in the guts while their down.

Found out that a friend of ours has claimed on the flood relief money and she got it. But the thing is she only had a little bit of water across her driveway.

Now do i dog her in cause she what she did is fraud or do i kick the people in need in the guts cause i can't dog on a mate.

Mind you amber and i want to abuse the f@$k out of her for what she did at the minimum.

Dob her in. Saw some mail come in at work last night with a note written on it about a lady who is using a friends address so she can claim centrelink and the flood assistance. There are people out there that need it more. As for myself I may have been floodbound, couldn't get to work, had no power and lost food. But there are other people that are more hard done by and I surely didn't loose anywhere near $1,000 worth of food/wages.