What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

Only drove it to the bottl'o but its starting better after the oil change and driving smoother. Going for an epic 3 hour drive for the bush bash tomorrow so that'll be a good test.

She's topped up with 98, I just DL'ed some Skrillex. The only problem is the wire for the tacho is too close to something to i get a ticking through the speakers.

JUST TURN IT UP LOUDER!

Maybe someone should tell Holden/HSV that the exhaust on their higher end v8 commodores is illegal then.

There's a difference between aftermarket and factory-fitted. Varexs are designed to be manually opened and closed by the driver whenever they want (which can be used to bypass, whereas the factory-fitted systems (Astons have had them for ages, and a lot of them just change the sound or open up another set of pipes rather than actually bypassing the muffler) are not manually controlled and obviously have been complied to ADRs, otherwise the car wouldn't be able to be sold here.

To the dickheads who ruined a great Aussie Day for all the families that went to Warrnambool. If you can't have a quiet social drink - STAY AWAY FROM THE FAMILY AREA AROUND LAKE PETROBE >| .

The way the day started was fine. Commented to the better half that what a great thing it was for the younger members of society to get into the spirit of things on Australia Day. I had no problem with them having a BBQ/picnic and a few quiet drinks even thhoug I think it is a dry area. But by mid afternoon, when you are pissed and start leaving stubbies/cartons/whatever all over the park, it starts to become a joke. Its not that hard to walk to a bin or to grab a garbage bag to throw your empties in. Around this time, I felt it wasnt a great place for my kids to be so we left for some where else. Shame as it is one of the best areas around for the kids to play.

Later on, the only toilet block in the area that wasnt locked was full of empty grog containers, people shooting up and various other anti social behaviour. THIS IS STILL IN THE PARK/PLAYGROUND AREA!!! Again, not a great sight for my kids to be seeing. All of the grassed area were covered in glass and other crab.

And I loved it when our "fearless" police walked around the areas where there were issues, avoiding any confrontation. Why am I paying your wages if all you are going to do is have a nice stroll in the sun with your work mates! DO YOUR F$%^KING JOBS.

Ok end rant. I have been going to the area for over 30 years, and I or my family have never seen it like this before....

We've got a little park just like that. Right on the beach, people always get pissed down there. There's barbies down there too so whenever they leave after a piss up theres normally alot of mess from the barbie aswell. Most weekends people will have a little "shindig" down there. On public holidays it gets pretty ridiculous. People get into the toilets and start lobbing flaming toilet paper everywhere, throwing stubbies and goon sacks n shit. Maybe a fight or two. It's beyond stupid.

Yeah still remember once a upon time of going to the local park and there'd be a yobbo or two who'd get told to either grow up and show some respect or piss off and if the boys in blue were around they had no fear in walking up to said clowns and giving them a clip to the back of the head or the boot up the arse and they knew they wouldn't get sued for it. Unlike today.

walking up to said clowns and giving them a clip to the back of the head or the boot up the arse and they knew they wouldn't get sued for it. Unlike today.

Didn't stop old matey on the news punching the ʞ©$ɟ out of that dude. Don' know if youve seen it or not but that copper was laying into him man...

What really really ʞ©$ɟen grinds my gears is Lady Gaga. Listen to Madonna's "Put your love to the test" and then listen to Gaga's "Born this way"

Anyone pick up the similarities? It's pretty much the exact same song. I know pretty much all pop songs are at the same tempo but I'm talking melodies both vocally and musically, arrangement, everything. ʞ©$ɟen mole. I HATE that bitch. And Madonna too..slag.