What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

Welcome to modified cars in general I say.

As soon as you start playing with things, especially after numerous other people have attempted it on that car, you'll always have greif, its like a middle aged hooker, she's seen so many guys that want to ʞ©$ɟ with her, that after a while things just don't look or work like they should... lol

I wouldn't mind a pair of roof racks for the wagon.

But for a hundred bucks i'll be stuffed if i'm going to pay the jdm/retro tax for a pair of ancient ones.

I'll see if mum still has a pair of them up at her place.

Or make a pair even.

GRMG... KNOW WHO YOUR FRIENDS ARE!! Never would have I thought that when he said "store your car at my place" translated to "I'm going to sell it as if its my own once your back is turned"

GRMG... KNOW WHO YOUR FRIENDS ARE!! Never would have I thought that when he said "store your car at my place" translated to "I'm going to sell it as if its my own once your back is turned"

Ahhh, pardon my French but if anyone I know did that to me, they'd be copping serious physical abuse ie. I'd be beating the living christ out of them. Hospitalised for weeks kind of shit.

Saying that, I reckon I went through all that "know who your friends are" thing early. And I think I'm all the better for it. I can count them on one hand

Ahhh, pardon my French but if anyone I know did that to me, they'd be copping serious physical abuse ie. I'd be beating the living christ out of them. Hospitalised for weeks kind of shit.

Saying that, I reckon I went through all that "know who your friends are" thing early. And I think I'm all the better for it. I can count them on one hand

That'd be my first thought too, if I managed to control myself I'd be having charges laid. If that fails, refer Option 1.

All I had to do to find out who my friends were was move out of town, real friends actually still called & even visited me!

Edit: Never had one sell my car on me, I hope the Kharma Fairy is watching over you JiP!

Edited by carbonboy

I'd make a call to the police and report it stolen.

He'll have fun trying to sell a stolen car!!

You need to enlist the services of "trollaclub"!!!

• Upvote 1