What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

WGMG - Sitting in the computer lab of VU Sunshine campus, click 'print' on a document I need. 30 minutes later with no sign of my document I get a phone call from VU. My document is sitting in the print tray, at the Footscray Nicholson campus.....WTF? :blinks:

We did/ still do that for fun hahaha

Right, I've said this here before and so have other people but this ʞ©$ɟing 5 grand KE70 shit is driving me up the wall. Don't want to clutter people's for sale threads up but I really, really want to haha

Yeah but everything is overpriced when it comes to e7/86's and now the car prices are reflecting that. I'm glad mine is almost finished, kinda, all the big bits anyway.

Glad most of what I want now is off the shelf stuff which is still reasonably priced, for now.

Its simple economics of supply and demand.

Look at pedalboxes. Its not Takumi putting the prices up, its all you guys that are paying soo much just to get one, when there are other options. Quite frankly if I wanted to sell my spare one, Id be an idiot to sell it for $150 these days, when everyone else is getting $250 for one. And nobody who reads this can tell me that they wouldn't do the same thing, its just how the world works. If I sold it for $150, then gauranteed the next time its sold it goes for $300.

I know if I put a price on mine people would tell me that, to my reply I know every nut and bolt, and dollar spent on the car, and if people would say it to my face and tell me what its worth I would consider, be interesting that's for sure

Its simple economics of supply and demand.

:y:

And even though we may not agree, people ARE paying those prices for KE70's. Too many people with disposable income who can't be bothered bargain hunting and just want the 'in thing' now. I spent almost 2 months looking for mine.

I wish I had disposable income :(

EDIT: And I already have one so I don't mind if they drive up the price on them :P

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

Carlos, you're talking about your '30?

Matt and Reed, it's not like supply and demand for those parts, and KE70's in general wasnt there in the past though..This just seems to have come out of nowhere recently. I don't understand it.

WGMG: Being understaffed! Its just me on the floor, usually we have a rule that by your self you have a 2.4 meter limit for manufacturing, I'm making shit 7m long. If I hurt myself before the long weekend I'm gonna go postal.

:eatlead:

The best response you can give to ads for $5000 KE70's is silence.

After all, that's all they will be experiencing at the end of their mobile phone or pm inbox.

I bought a completely fresh KE70 stock for $2,000.I probably paid too much by some people's standards but it's one of the best I've seen and hasn't met with any 17 year old drift kings yet, If I threw $3,000 at it it would be 4AGE powered and shit all over that $5,000 AE71 that is currently on offer