What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

That looks to have a jack under the arm though. So wouldn't be that much when lowered probably

Yeah it had a jack under the arm so I could see where the wheel would sit in comparison to where the guard is and how wide i can go before it starts pushing out the guards

Although the camber angle doesn't change when the car is on the ground it has to be reset to zero by undoing a bolt and then zeroing it with the factory fairmont washers but that's ghey as aids

post-7244-0-59383700-1342501689_thumb.jpg

P.S Will you love it shut up!!!

Edited by SLW42

WGMG: ANOTHER TICKET! Not the fact that a cop pulled me over and fined me infront of the sign where the speed would have been acceptable.. But the fact I was stupid enough to start speeding up before the actual sign and putting myself in a position TO be fined... Only been driving for a week again too -.- I want back out bush!

i think there should be a tolerance on putting up speed traps within x metres of speed signs.

Goes from 80-60, they put a damn camera right at the 60 sign, get you doing 70...ie slowing down. happened to me a few yrs back.

Yes i know, you should slow down before the sign, bla bla. But what is it other than revinue raising.

and yes the camber war will go on forever, the skill comes in having a low car, with wheels close to the guards in such a way that they NEVER touch any part of the car during the entire suspension and steering travel.

Any muppet can put wheels that are too big on a car, and scrape the sh*t out of the tyres over every bump.

Though perhaps if these hellaflush guys actually bought good expensive tyres, they might not be so keen to destroy them on the guards.

Edited by ke70dave

and yes the camber war will go on forever, the skill comes in having a low car, with wheels close to the guards in such a way that they NEVER touch any part of the car during the entire suspension and steering travel.

Any muppet can put wheels that are too big on a car, and scrape the sh*t out of the tyres over every bump.

Though perhaps if these hellaflush guys actually bought good expensive tyres, they might not be so keen to destroy them on the guards.

Quoted for the truth....& my signature. :P