What Grinds My Gears.

OK this has been bugging me for a while. Isn't the term "gutted"? As in that feeling in the gut you get when you're really disappointed about something.

I'll ensure that future comments shall be derived accordingly, captain my captain

Members dont see this ad

OK this has been bugging me for a while. Isn't the term "gutted"? As in that feeling in the gut you get when you're really disappointed about something.

My reasoning:

"I'm so upset there're no pies left at the bakery, it's like someone has cut my guts out"

"I'm so upset there're no pies left at the bakery, it's like someone has captured my precipitation in an open top launder and divereted it to a catchment system"

By fluro I meant these ones :S

cfl.jpg

3 years since I switched all my incandescents with squiggly type fluoro's and no replacements since.... Probably some dodgy wiring.

• Upvote 1

Camber - nuthing new there. This is from the 60's

post-460-0-48615800-1342527412_thumb.jpg

That withered corpse is sporting a rather ornate coffin

That was the designer of the car driving it. For some reason it wasnt that fast or successful when it was racing..........................

Not only did he design the car, but he is also one of the world's leading authorities on car suspension design and handling, and has a corner named after him at Watkins Glen (although that was because he crashed there...)

And he turned also 100 last year, so he can be forgiven for looking a little ancient :P

Not only did he design the car, but he is also one of the world's leading authorities on car suspension design and handling, and has a corner named after him at Watkins Glen (although that was because he crashed there...)

And he turned also 100 last year, so he can be forgiven for looking a little ancient :P

You really do have a whole bunch of factoids etc up your sleeve.