Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

OK this has been bugging me for a while. Isn't the term "gutted"? As in that feeling in the gut you get when you're really disappointed about something.

 

 

I'll ensure that future comments shall be derived accordingly, captain my captain

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

I'll ensure that future comments shall be derived accordingly, captain my captain

 

No no, please. I don't want to dictate what you say and how you say it. If it makes sense then it makes sense. If it doesn't then that's fine.

All good captain B, wifey agrees with you, and she is an English teacher with a PhD,

 

I am ashamed

OK this has been bugging me for a while. Isn't the term "gutted"? As in that feeling in the gut you get when you're really disappointed about something.

 

My reasoning:

 

"I'm so upset there're no pies left at the bakery, it's like someone has cut my guts out"

 

"I'm so upset there're no pies left at the bakery, it's like someone has captured my precipitation in an open top launder and divereted it to a catchment system"

 

By fluro I meant these ones :S

cfl.jpg

 

3 years since I switched all my incandescents with squiggly type fluoro's and no replacements since.... Probably some dodgy wiring.

Camber - nuthing new there. This is from the 60's

 

post-460-0-48615800-1342527412_thumb.jpg

That withered corpse is sporting a rather ornate coffin

That was the designer of the car driving it. For some reason it wasnt that fast or successful when it was racing..........................

 

Not only did he design the car, but he is also one of the world's leading authorities on car suspension design and handling, and has a corner named after him at Watkins Glen (although that was because he crashed there...)

 

And he turned also 100 last year, so he can be forgiven for looking a little ancient :P

My reasoning:

 

 

"I'm so upset there're no pies left at the bakery, it's like someone has captured my precipitation in an open top launder and divereted it to a catchment system"

 

 

I know that feel

Not only did he design the car, but he is also one of the world's leading authorities on car suspension design and handling, and has a corner named after him at Watkins Glen (although that was because he crashed there...)

 

And he turned also 100 last year, so he can be forgiven for looking a little ancient :P

 

You really do have a whole bunch of factoids etc up your sleeve.

You really do have a whole bunch of factoids etc up your sleeve.

 

I was involved in the Formula SAE project at uni - one of our bibles was Milliken & Milliken - Race Car Vehicle Dynamics. Said withered corpse is Bill Milliken.

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

I wonder how hard it would be to come by one of those bibles.

Not that I would remotely understand any of it, but I'm sure it would be an interesting read.

I doubt that I'd understand alot of it but I'd really like to read it anyway.

I might buy it myself one day soon.

I'd like the Clarkson occupation.

Heading to a mates for drinks tonight, And got another mates going away party Saturday.. Sunday's already a write off for me

Well you don't have to get plastered do you? hahaha

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.