Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

If you go to a trivia night, make damn sure you have Hiro Protagonist on your team or on speed dial & you will pwn everyone! :D

 

I've stopped going to trivia nights, still got to finish off the last dozen or so bottles of wine we got from the last one....

 

Might have to hit "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" up. I'll be sure to give you a buzz, Hiro.

:D

 

Trust me, that has been mentioned before.....although if we knew that there would be no questions about pop music then my old man would probably be a better bet.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Ha, you weak crunt.

 

how can one company make a cocktail of stink and call it sealant?!

how can one company make a cocktail of stink and call it sealant?!

 

I dunno but I actually enjoy the smell of it now, kinda reminds me of molasses (from what I can remember of molasses).

You mean shenanigans? You're talking about shenanigans right!?

 

Think i found the problem there reed, Bridgewater. Talk to any tassie members and they will tell you alll about bridgewater haha.

 

In fact, i might just chuck up a WGMG experience from Bridgewater.

So, this is back in the days when i had a 4K, found a 5 speed ke70 gearbox for sale for $100, Bridgewater. Thinking hmmm okay its only $100 and its in bridgewater, chances are its stolen but i will go and have a look.

So i turn up, there are people doing drugs out the back of this fellas house, i walk up to him and he says ohh yeah come have a look at it. So he shows me his peice of shit commodore, starts it up, redlines it straight away off the limiter, says it does a good skid and that i can take it for $4000.

I say, na I'm here for the gearbox. He says oh thats at his girl friends house, anyway long story short after i finally get a look at it after driving a good distance to her place its a fvckin front wheel drive gearbox?!?!

Think i found the problem there reed, Bridgewater. Talk to any tassie members and they will tell you alll about bridgewater haha.

 

Hahaha Yeahhhhh. Chigwell and Risdon Vale seem much worse to me though

Looks like they come with t3 top hats too, but yeah still dreaming

wgmg: Telstra reminding me 4 times so far today that my pre-paid phone credit expires in 4 days.

wgmg: Telstra reminding me 4 times so far today that my pre-paid phone credit expires in 4 days.

 

I get the exact same thing! And their usually like 2mins apart.

wgmg: Telstra reminding me 4 times so far today that my pre-paid phone credit expires in 4 days.

 

At least they told you. They cancelled my number without notice, only found out when I went to get credit

Tyre kicking wankers.

 

Had this member message me to buy some bits, I gave him a cheap price with very cheap included shipping. He gets to the point where we exchange bank info and addresses and at that time only I find out he is the USA. Don't you ʞ©$ɟing think that I would need to find out how much international shipping is? Thats why we have a profile with a location. If you don't trust rollaclub enough to give a general indication of your location in your profile, I don't trust you enough to bother dealing with your bs. Seriously, am I meant to be a psychic and tell automatically where you live? Don't you think a minto Koyo light for $45AU shipped to New Mexico is just a little bit too cheap to be realistic? Did you think I would get to the point where you tell me where you are and I would just absorb the cost? WTF? Neg repped for stupidity/attempted con.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.