What Grinds My Gears.

If you go to a trivia night, make damn sure you have Hiro Protagonist on your team or on speed dial & you will pwn everyone! :D

I've stopped going to trivia nights, still got to finish off the last dozen or so bottles of wine we got from the last one....

Might have to hit "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" up. I'll be sure to give you a buzz, Hiro.

:D

Trust me, that has been mentioned before.....although if we knew that there would be no questions about pop music then my old man would probably be a better bet.

Members dont see this ad

Think i found the problem there reed, Bridgewater. Talk to any tassie members and they will tell you alll about bridgewater haha.

In fact, i might just chuck up a WGMG experience from Bridgewater.

So, this is back in the days when i had a 4K, found a 5 speed ke70 gearbox for sale for $100, Bridgewater. Thinking hmmm okay its only $100 and its in bridgewater, chances are its stolen but i will go and have a look.

So i turn up, there are people doing drugs out the back of this fellas house, i walk up to him and he says ohh yeah come have a look at it. So he shows me his peice of shit commodore, starts it up, redlines it straight away off the limiter, says it does a good skid and that i can take it for $4000.

I say, na I'm here for the gearbox. He says oh thats at his girl friends house, anyway long story short after i finally get a look at it after driving a good distance to her place its a fvckin front wheel drive gearbox?!?!

Tyre kicking wankers.

Had this member message me to buy some bits, I gave him a cheap price with very cheap included shipping. He gets to the point where we exchange bank info and addresses and at that time only I find out he is the USA. Don't you ʞ©$ɟing think that I would need to find out how much international shipping is? Thats why we have a profile with a location. If you don't trust rollaclub enough to give a general indication of your location in your profile, I don't trust you enough to bother dealing with your bs. Seriously, am I meant to be a psychic and tell automatically where you live? Don't you think a minto Koyo light for $45AU shipped to New Mexico is just a little bit too cheap to be realistic? Did you think I would get to the point where you tell me where you are and I would just absorb the cost? WTF? Neg repped for stupidity/attempted con.