Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

yup, when I was growing up, the more bend in your cap, the cooler! I remember using elastic bands, coffee cups and a heap of shit to get the bend perfect.

 

Don't forget the size clips from kmart.

Edited by Trev

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

People that refer to cars as "shells" ʞ©$ɟ sake, it's a car, when you say that it just sounds disposable!! Which in drifting or motorsport I guess fair enough, but when you're talking about old rareish cars like comaro's, trans ams, Plymouths etc it pisses me off. It's that kind of attitude that's made them so rare in the first place.

 

Like cockheads who look at a guard with a little bit of rust or a a dent and go oh its ʞ©$ɟed, better trash this and get a new one. ʞ©$ɟ, why do you think there's no spares? Get off your arse, pick up a hammer and atleast attempt to fix it, it's not that hard!!!! Same goes for cars, oh it has some rust so I'll crush it and get a new one, dickhead! It's 30 years old what do you expect!! Either have a go ay repairing it or sell it to someone who will actually fix it!!!

 

This throw it out or replace instead of repair attitude pisses me the ʞ©$ɟ off. Yes it may be more financially viable to replace sometimes but Jesus.

 

The amount of decent cars that just people I know have sent to the scrap, old corollas, early chevs and even a model a rolling body..

 

Jesus. Anyway rant over and excuse the French, but God people shit me.

 

 

So is this a car or a shell?

 

 

post-4909-0-71626100-1344037957_thumb.jpg

 

 

 

So is this a car or a shell?

 

post-4909-0-71626100-1344037957_thumb.jpg

 

That is a bare body yes, at the moment. But that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about people with perfectly good, fully operating cars who refer to them or think of them like that.

Edited by Jono.C

The Mens toilets at the regatta no longer has one sided glass on the urinal, Bugger haha

The fact no one stocks the my desired tire size anymore. Which is actually a very common size among mini enthusiasts with 13" wheels..

 

Meaning i may have to buy them from Ireland..

The fact no one stocks the my desired tire size anymore. Which is actually a very common size among mini enthusiasts with 13" wheels..

 

Meaning i may have to buy them from Ireland..

 

Went through this years ago when they stopped making 225/60/13's. Had to ron skinny 205's :(

I'm in need of 165/55 r13s. Mostly made by Nankangs. They're just cheap tires. I can get a variety of brands in that size from England mini places but are around 70-80 pounds per tire plus freight

I'm having the same problem with 245/50/14's.

 

Can get them, but only a couple of brands still make them and they want over 300 a corner.

 

Bugger that, I paid less for the whole AE71.

I thought a lot of old econo boxs would run 165's so it wouldn't be too hard, the sidewall just kills though. Can get a 175/60 which is similar I guess but not what I wanted..

who here is on night shift tonight ?

 

an what do you do for a crust ?

I'm having the same problem with 245/50/14's.

 

Can get them, but only a couple of brands still make them and they want over 300 a corner.

 

Bugger that, I paid less for the whole AE71.

 

Yokohamas?? I think I remember having a little scout a while ago and turned up the Yokohamas for around 300 a tyre..

oh yea hektik n shit

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.