Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Windows 8 has reached RTM (release to manufacturing). Time to update the "no vista" clause in the IT policy documentation.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

I had a fiddle with it at Tafe. Not a fan. As far as I can tell its windows 7 just with the mobile tile home screen..

wgmg.... slow/patchy Internet on mobile devices. really really pisses me off, Optus pull your effin head in.

 

 

A mate sent me this. Telstra 4G with 1-2 bars reception...

 

223989902.png

 

Anyone want a year old SGS2?

i have a htc one xl with the 4g.

 

infortunately the 4g is only really in the centre of the city and maybe 1 suburb out.

 

but i got onto it the other day, and damn its fast alright.

 

but the reality is anything mobile was fast enough on 3g anyway (google maps, general browsing). And with only 1.5gb data it would get used up VERY fast at that speed.

 

hopefully once the 4g network gets bigger, wireless home internet might be worth while....

 

i was using my phone as a teather for my laptop at home while waiting for TPG (just 3g but full bars) and it was pretty damn good, brilliant for browsing with lots of images etc, just not as fast as youd like for youtubes, especially HD stuff.

 

overall i find the telstra mobile internet coverage brilliant. thats why i swapped for "3" in the first place, and I'm glad i did.

try finding somewhere with decent 4G coverage though!

 

there are like 2 spots on the Central Coast with 4G, both are shithole areas and that's it for the whole region....

 

I've got a 4G mobile broadband card for work, my phone is faster than the bloody thing (tethered via WiFi to the laptop)

 

don't know why, the mobile card just seems to be shitty in my area, even when my telstra serviced phone has full reception

Edited by orangeLJ

I would love to do a 30 - 55 but I think converting it to an A series (brakes, mounts, gearbox, tail shaft, diff) will bring it (price wise) up to where I would be with a 71.

Edited by Trev

As stupid as it sounds, I have actually seen a civic on a video 'drifting' for quite some distance (burnout around the corner), I shall see if I can upload the short clip to youtube.

hahahahaha, going through all these cd's is painful.

Wow... And here I am purchasing corollas for everyone in my family and as dailys. Damnit Guess I have to take it to the track instead -.-',

 

Then again oh yeah thats right I drive a pos camry.. That beats Skylines.. But is shit. o.0

Actually found it on youtube but I am going to sit here and watch my cd :)

 

Was I dreamin or were those rear wheels toeing in/out at times....................

Ha, notice how wide the rear tyres are?

Still good for the lol's.

 

They 'might' be 155's :P

 

Was I dreamin or were those rear wheels toeing in/out at times....................

 

Bit hard to tell, thinking it is an illusion because of the kit.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.