What Grinds My Gears.

Sorry that I have an AE71 that I don't want to drift or make it look like a drifter.

AS i've said.. My problem was more with you feeling the need to voice you hatred of ke70's drifting at every mention of the word corolla, or every post myself or Willis seem to make and then being labeled a Flatcapper.

I got it the first 5 times.

Members dont see this ad

AS i've said.. My problem was more with you feeling the need to voice you hatred of ke70's drifting at every mention of the word corolla, or every post myself or Willis seem to make and then being labeled a Flatcapper.

I got it the first 5 times.

Go through and read my comments, I said in my own topic that it isn't going to be a drift car, I said in Reeds that it was good to see a jdm inspired non drift car (to which you had to add your 2c) and then I posted in that ke70 thread last night that I hope some young kid doesn't get it as it will turn into a drift shit heap.

The one you won't be able to read since it was deleted was my post about the blue ae71 auto 'drift' car that I was going to be buying that was posted in this thread.

If anything, you are the one that has over reacted and I have just reacted back.

It was never meant to be an argument. Just a statement. You're the ones who chose to take it further. I also see Reed -1 prepped my post, which is funny.. because I put up with his opinions and respected it was his view without doing such things.

Anyway I really can't be farked arguing with people anymore, I really do have more interesting and exciting things to do. So I withdraw myself from this argument and that's that.

Jesus.

• Downvote 1

It was never meant to be an argument. Just a statement. You're the ones who chose to take it further. I also see Reed -1 prepped my post, which is funny.. because I put up with his opinions and respected it was his view without doing such things.

Anyway I really can't be farked arguing with people anymore, I really do have more interesting and exciting things to do. So I withdraw myself from this argument and that's that.

Jesus.

Ok so you wanna put a post on the internet having a stab at someone but don't want a reply from said people?

Why didn't you just do what Willis did the other day and just PM me about it?

Where are you looking i haven't found anything yet.

But then again i haven't been looking

Anywho, something that pisses me is watching a movie and have to turn the volume down cause of the sound effects and then having to turn the volume up to hear what the actors are saying.

And then half the bloody time you still can't hear what their saying.

And so up goes the volume even more.

Still can't hear them, so up goes the volume even more.

And then

BOOOOOOM

And the phucking house shakes apart.