What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

Battery keeps killing itself in the JZX. Don't think it helps that its because the sulfuric acid keeps dissapearing.. So I crack the annoyance and chuck water in it to get the thing home. Mate is borrowing it while I'm away and doesn't want it dying on him so I'm getting a new battery..

Spending a week mounting one bloody towel rail in the bathroom........ The job was cursed from the start. This was after the mounting a shower rail thingy in the wrong spot. Even though it was all marked out, it wasn't till I drilled two holes through the tiles that the missus decided it was wrong :rant:

Battery keeps killing itself in the JZX. Don't think it helps that its because the sulfuric acid keeps dissapearing.. So I crack the annoyance and chuck water in it to get the thing home. Mate is borrowing it while I'm away and doesn't want it dying on him so I'm getting a new battery..

Might be a jzx thing... I've been through 2 in 4 years.

Actually, that's not sooo bad...

Might be a jzx thing... I've been through 2 in 4 years.

Actually, that's not sooo bad...

Turns out the battery I had was just a bit under powered :P Needed a minimum of 480 cca apparently, mine was around 440-460 :S

cars grind my gears, my old daily wont start now cause the head gasket has ʞ©$ɟed it self. i only replaced it 4 months ago so now i have no car to drive.

I'd be starting to wonder why its blown a second time cause they'd have to be an underlying reason why.

Too much compression.

Blocked coolant

Cars also grind my gears. My ke10 can go fck itself right now to be honest.

Pos.

Like i said last time, i'll take it off your hands.

A ke10 isn't that big, so it should be ok to go by post

:hmm:

I'd be starting to wonder why its blown a second time cause they'd have to be an underlying reason why.

Too much compression.

last time when i did it we didnt get the head resurfaced or pressure tested. I'm guessing there is some thing wrong with the head. i did flush the coolant system last time. but now i have to spend the weekend pulling the head off with the flu.