What Grinds My Gears.

My point was basically i don't see why it has a weldy if it's basically a daily from what i can work out..

Makes it a bitch to park and wears out tires. MOST welded diffs are used in drifting. Or cheap rallying. For circuit racing or most other autosports an LSD used... A weldy isn't an LSD to state the obvious.

Because it had one when he got it and remember somone pointing out to you that v8 supercars use a locked diff and that most of the racecars I used to work on had lsd's so tight that they mght as well be locked. The 33 had an LSD but would chirp the tyres on a hard surface (the road etc) when turning and that was with 9-10" slicks.

Members dont see this ad

I can't see this argument ever ending.....

Nah because it is ok to be told that there is no point having something 'drift' orientated when you don't drift but you can't say that you don't want something to turn into a 'drift' car.

A bit fucking hypocritical if you ask me.

Edited by Trev

I wasn't trying to make an argument. I was voicing my side of it here instead of making everyone posts offtopic replying to the comments people keep making.

I'm not a flatcapper. I don't have a ke70. Leave it that. The comments are pointless if you keep directing them at me.. Yes. I like drifting. I just don't see why that gets to you so much you feel the need to comment about it constantly if i write something? That's all i'm saying. And i'm ending it here.

And Trev, You say that.. But others on the forum apparently call it "Hardparking" If you style a car for a certain type of motorsport but don't actually compete..

Edited by Jono.C

Who said I don't actually like drifting? I don't like the scene and the shit that comes out of it at the moment.

I just don't understand why it is fine for you to have a go at Reed because he isn't a drifter but has a locked diff but I can't because some 60hp shitter has a locked diff and cut springs and I say they are ruining a car, makes total sense to me...

• Upvote 1

I didn't have a go at him, I simply asked about it's diff.. I have nothing really against either of you. You dislike some drifters and their cars. Okay. We all do. Willis and myself have already stated we don't like everyone and their cars and that's not who we are. So why do we get put in the same field.. EVEN AS I DON'T HAVE A KE70!?

I've said what i want to say. And that is i don't think yours, or and Reed's remarks are warranted when i post a reply to someones enquiry or when someone asks about drifting their corolla.

That's all i'm saying. There's a time and place for opinions but when it's someone elses car other peoples opinion don't generally matter. And it just makes it offtopic.

As i said i have nothing against either of you. Just your remarks are unwarranted and invalid when directed to us and just out of context with half the threads you post them in.

You can complain about drifting, me or ke70s in here as much as you like and i won't give a shit, i'll let you do it, go for it! But in there general forum with remarks such as me being a flatcapper or a ke70 ʞ©$ɟhead or whatever it is you say it's not really ideal

THIS IS WHY WE can't HAVE NICE THINGS!

WGMG: Cheating ʞ©$ɟs. No wonder women think men are assholes.

I mean, I've got nothing against a good box smashing. But if that's all it's going to be. Be honest about it!

Edited by SLO-030

They don't weld diffs and cut springs to try and get other people to like their cars, its for a bit of fun!!! Its their cars they can do what they want, they spent the money, they can take the defect notices, and they can pay for damage to be fixed!!

Unless you wanted to buy the car, why does it bother you if a ke70 is crashed/ dented/ drifted?

They're cheap rwd cars what do you expect

They don't weld diffs and cut springs to try and get other people to like their cars, its for a bit of fun!!! Its their cars they can do what they want, they spent the money, they can take the defect notices, and they can pay for damage to be fixed!!

Unless you wanted to buy the car, why does it bother you if a ke70 is crashed/ dented/ drifted?

They're cheap rwd cars what do you expect

Because trying to buy one that isn't ʞ©$ɟed is getting hard, it bothers me that people just want one because of the scene and not because of what it is.

Typical young nub not understanding where an old ʇ~~ɔ like me is coming from.

Tell that to old falcon, monaro and torana owners.

Sorry that I have an AE71 that I don't want to drift or make it look like a drifter.

We're not approaching the plight of any of them (maybe with the exception of some KE1x's). The corolla was cheap, mass produced, sold in the hundreds of thousands. If anything you should be happy that they're becoming less common. The price will increase and the fanbois will piss off to the next car they're fapping over.

Edit: I've got some serious déjà vu about this whole argument.

• Upvote 2