What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

Tyre kicking wankers.

Had this member message me to buy some bits, I gave him a cheap price with very cheap included shipping. He gets to the point where we exchange bank info and addresses and at that time only I find out he is the USA. Don't you ʞ©$ɟing think that I would need to find out how much international shipping is? Thats why we have a profile with a location. If you don't trust rollaclub enough to give a general indication of your location in your profile, I don't trust you enough to bother dealing with your bs. Seriously, am I meant to be a psychic and tell automatically where you live? Don't you think a minto Koyo light for $45AU shipped to New Mexico is just a little bit too cheap to be realistic? Did you think I would get to the point where you tell me where you are and I would just absorb the cost? WTF? Neg repped for stupidity/attempted con.

You forget... Most Americans are unaware that there are some places in the world that aren't actually in America.

WGMG: In every *E7* parts for sale thread there's always someone asking for an AE71 pedal box. Someone needs to fab some, make a killing.

Isn't there a bit on like the main page of rollaclub for modded ones for 150? I've seen it on here before somewhere..

WGMG - the panel beaters that are apparently fixing my ute!!!

I didn't want to take it there in the first place, but that's what insurance wanted!!! It's so far out of my way it's not funny!!

So it only needed a front bar skin fitted they had it all day Friday to check what it needed, or so I thought. Dropped it of a 7am this morning "I'll need it for 4hrs" then get a phone call "it's bent a chassis rail" WTF!?!? It scuffed the front bar I hit the guys ute at no more than 5km/h and they'd checked it Friday!!!! I can't see how it's bent a rail, for starters the airbags didn't go off, the intercooler wasn't touched and the bar reinforcement isn't damaged!! Lazy beggars is what I'm thinking, wouldn't of happened if I'd taken it where I wanted in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by kickn5k

WGMG - the panel beaters that are apparently fixing my ute!!!

I didn't want to take it there in the first place, but that's what insurance wanted!!! It's so far out of my way it's not funny!!

So it only needed a front bar skin fitted they had it all day Friday to check what it needed, or so I thought. Dropped it of a 7am this morning "I'll need it for 4hrs" then get a phone call "it's bent a chassis rail" WTF!?!? It scuffed the front bar I maybe hit the guy at 5km/h and they'd checked it Friday!!!! I can't see how it's bent a rail, for starters the airbags didn't go off, the intercooler wasn't touched and the bar reinforcement isn't damaged!! Lazy beggars is what I'm thinking, wouldn't of happened if I'd taken it where I wanted in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get a second opinion??