Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Because you and Evan are hardly on here any more, someone had to fill the void.

 

Ha

 

So funny when members are tools on forums....said no one ever

 

Come get your pallets ya prick.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Lol I thought doug was going to pick them up? How many are there?

Lol I thought doug was going to pick them up? How many are there?

 

How ever many you want I guess.

Went out last night, find out they no longer have what I usually drink on tap for steins.. lame. Then discover a Canadian club went from $4.50 to $8.50 with no notice. Fml

Reeds new avatar. I keep thinking he's someone else.

 

Yeah what gives with that?

Went out last night, find out they no longer have what I usually drink on tap for steins.. lame. Then discover a Canadian club went from $4.50 to $8.50 with no notice. Fml

 

Guttered about the price rise of CC, dammit

This might be a weird one, but something that really grinds my gears is 'energy saving' lightbulbs, they are f***ing bulls**t. Using the halogen ones I'm replacing bulbs just about monthly, and the fluro ones arent much better, never had any problems with the old style ones. And lighting seriously has the smallest effect on powerbills anyway.

Guttered about the price rise of CC, dammit

 

Yeah i wasn't impressed to be honest!

This might be a weird one, but something that really grinds my gears is 'energy saving' lightbulbs, they are f***ing bulls**t. Using the halogen ones I'm replacing bulbs just about monthly, and the fluro ones arent much better, never had any problems with the old style ones. And lighting seriously has the smallest effect on powerbills anyway.

 

Yea I'd be getting your gear checked out. I can't remember the last time I replaced a fluro.

 

 

Guttered

 

OK this has been bugging me for a while. Isn't the term "gutted"? As in that feeling in the gut you get when you're really disappointed about something.

Yea I'd be getting your gear checked out. I can't remember the last time I replaced a fluro.

 

 

 

 

OK this has been bugging me for a while. Isn't the term "gutted"? As in that feeling in the gut you get when you're really disappointed about something.

 

I had to change to fluro because our normal ones kept blowing.

 

And yeah, when people say something was 'guttering'.

By fluro I meant these ones :S

^those are the ones I got, havent had an issue since.

 

Yep same. We even put one in the fridge as a joke thinking it wouldn't last long. It's been chilling in there, blinking on and off, for about 3 years now.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.