Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke55 Race Car (Trolla)

Featured Replies

Neg Camber isn't necessarily a good thing on dirt... I know those off road buggies run a bit of positive because it bites in to the dirt better to aid in turning in...

 

I have no experience with KE's or tuning on dirt so i could be totally wrong :P

  • Replies 135
  • Views 101.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • corollaart
    corollaart

    Yep your wrong

  • Ok so u huge update :P The last week has been so busy as i did my first rally as a driver :) It was only an intro but i didnt need a rollcage for it so WIN!!! So i spent the last week right up to put

  • Seconded. Only a 4K '70 here, love it. Event on this weekend, can't wait! You don't need to spend a lot of money at this level. Pretty much a helmet and a half safe car... :)

Posted Images

Neg Camber isn't necessarily a good thing on dirt... I know those off road buggies run a bit of positive because it bites in to the dirt better to aid in turning in...

 

I have no experience with KE's or tuning on dirt so i could be totally wrong :P

 

Yep your wrong

  • Author

Neg Camber isn't necessarily a good thing on dirt... I know those off road buggies run a bit of positive because it bites in to the dirt better to aid in turning in...

 

I have no experience with KE's or tuning on dirt so i could be totally wrong :P

 

yeah my dad has modified lower control arms on his rally car :P The camber helps u turn better but also straightens the wheel when u turn so some camber will help ;) Ive even heard of people putting some toe in on the solid diff :P

 

 

See ya

 

Jimi

Slight neg camber is good, but not a whole lot. It really depends on how your tyres are designed to work and what your suspension does as it passes through it's travel. The wheel straightening is more from castor.

yeah my dad has modified lower control arms on his rally car :P The camber helps u turn better but also straightens the wheel when u turn so some camber will help ;) Ive even heard of people putting some toe in on the solid diff :P

 

 

See ya

 

Jimi

 

Found a big improvement from running slight negative camber from relocated pivot points (and roll centre). Toe out can help with turn in as well but will make the car twitchier to drive.

 

Modding the diff was the next step on mine - both camber and toe in.

I've been thinking roll centers lately. Where about's did you put yours?

  • Author

yeah u can always go to much with camber :P

 

yeah the diff trick is what the old escorts and that did back in the days from mem ;)

 

 

See ya

 

Jimi

I've been thinking roll centers lately. Where about's did you put yours?

 

Never actually measured it or anything technical, but I'm guessing it would of altered with the relocated front pivot points. They were moved up and out.

 

 

PS. Snot and Jimmi - one of you needs to change your pic. I'm confused as hell!

Edited by coln72

I will eventually, I just need a decent shot of the khana car going sideways. We'll get there.

 

Otherwise, what's wrong with having two twin cam TTE rally cars in one post? I think it's great! :)

Decided to make it even more confusing.

 

B A S T A R D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Author

hahhahaha well mine is a te37 :P Like mine the way it is ;)

 

 

See ya

 

Jimi

hahhahaha well mine is a te37 :P Like mine the way it is ;)

 

 

See ya

 

Jimi

 

Your avatar? Looks like a 25/27 to me..

  • Author

Your avatar? Looks like a 25/27 to me..

 

Oh yeah my bad :P

Yeah, your's is a TE27 with the 151E.

 

Where did you dig up your pic BLZ? Is it a '37 or one of those '50 series?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.